Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
And phone speaker switcher too, damn cool,

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Unfortunately, I never want to make a call after receiving an SMS; I always want to respond with another SMS.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
its an awesome app...there is a bit of conflict with phone speaker switcher..at times when i use it to make a call and remove it from my ear, the speaker is not activated automatically.

it could also be that i've 3 programs monitoring call+proximity sensor (easy answer, autocall, phone speaker switcher). all useful and when you get used to it you really don't want to go back.

It's a good app to rival SGSIII but an even more useful app is to reject a call with a prepared sms message. Symbian phones can do it. Any developer willing to take this up?

Originally Posted by geneven View Post
Unfortunately, I never want to make a call after receiving an SMS; I always want to respond with another SMS.

lol its just feature, not force you to always make a call, zzzz

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
its an awesome app...there is a bit of conflict with phone speaker switcher..at times when i use it to make a call and remove it from my ear, the speaker is not activated automatically.

it could also be that i've 3 programs monitoring call+proximity sensor (easy answer, autocall, phone speaker switcher). all useful and when you get used to it you really don't want to go back.
i have them all, and all working flawlessly here,

Originally Posted by isfr21 View Post
Great app! I think it should be combined with easy answer.
One thing that should be modified or added is an accelerometer method to detect if the n9 is actually near your ear of if you're unintentionally covering the proximity sensor.
I fully agree with this. I have send a mail to the developer on this. Hope there's a response.

The Following User Says Thank You to Chi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by SamGan View Post
It's a good app to rival SGSIII but an even more useful app is to reject a call with a prepared sms message. Symbian phones can do it. Any developer willing to take this up?
You can do that already... press the silence button when it is ringing, that will be replaced by an SMS button, press that & your prepared message is there, with recipient populated just waiting for you to click send...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatApteryx For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Not available in my country... (the Netherlands)

Edit:
weird, after searching manually for: autocallsms
it showed up
works great!

Edit 2:
so this seems to check only the proximity sensor. if you cover it with your hand, it will make a call too.
So if you put it in your pocket without getting out of the sms or if you just put the phone upside down, it will make a call, beware!!!!

I hope there will be some improvement in the next version about this issue

Last edited by HtheB; 2012-06-08 at 11:23.

yes, its just almost same with phone speaker switcher

The Following User Says Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post: