Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 157 | Thanked: 96 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Oxford, UK
There seems to be quite a change between 0.11.0-1 and 0.11.0-2: playing Curse of Monkey Island with 0.11.0-1 there is a cut-scene at the start of act 3 which reliably bombs out (so I played past that point on windows and copied the save file back). 0.11.0-2 on the other hand is fine with this cut-scene but if you run scummvm from xterm is repeatedly complaining about
WARNING: ImuseDigiSndMgr:repareSoundFromRMAP: Wrong version of compressed *.bun file, expected 3, but it's 2.!
WARNING: Suggested to recompress with latest tool from daily builds.!
So has this ever so minor change really changed the format of compressed files it expects, and does it matter if I don't bother recompressing everything? (supplemental question: how do I stop the forum interpreting : p as a smiley)

Posts: 2,152 | Thanked: 1,490 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
There seems to be quite a change between 0.11.0-1 and 0.11.0-2: playing Curse of Monkey Island with 0.11.0-1 there is a cut-scene at the start of act 3 which reliably bombs out (so I played past that point on windows and copied the save file back). 0.11.0-2 on the other hand is fine with this cut-scene but if you run scummvm from xterm is repeatedly complaining about
So has this ever so minor change really changed the format of compressed files it expects, and does it matter if I don't bother recompressing everything? (supplemental question: how do I stop the forum interpreting : p as a smiley)
Yes, this is part of bugfixes merged from 0.11 branch, this will be part of 0.11.1, see
NEWS there are changes to iMUSE. As for recompression - I dont know what new format gives us.

As for smileys - there is checkbox in post form.

If you really need to PM me with troubleshooting question please consider posting it to the forum instead. It is OK to PM me a link to such post then. Thank you.

The Following User Says Thank You to fanoush For This Useful Post: