Notices

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
I got everything done, just waiting for sakya to release the new update which overrides PosP for the slider, or you can get one with a-slide-up-only-no-curve version.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
Still NEON-ish:

WIP
Critique Welcomed, you guess what's in the box.
i want this. any instructions?

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
i want this. any instructions?
Try reading the post above yours?

The Following User Says Thank You to aanckar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 195 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Vancouver, Canada
sorry for the noob question, but how do we replace the QtLockscreen.ini file?

Can we put the ini file in the main N900 folder and transfer it with a code in X-terminal? What about the new images?

I've downloaded the new ini file and have the new images from ammyt but I do not know where to go from there..

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by excelar8 View Post
sorry for the noob question, but how do we replace the QtLockscreen.ini file?

Can we put the ini file in the main N900 folder and transfer it with a code in X-terminal? What about the new images?

I've downloaded the new ini file and have the new images from ammyt but I do not know where to go from there..
if you have installed qtlockscreen then the folder for the .ini file will be /home/user/.config/sakya

and the images should be in /opt/qtlockscreen/default (not sure about the default folder but the rest is accurate) you will find the default images in this folder .

now the thing is ammyt's images folder .
ask him or if he has mentioned it already , do as he says .

but the .ini file will be in /home/user/.config/sakya

make sure you make a copy of your .ini file in case you wanted to switch back

Posts: 195 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Vancouver, Canada
Originally Posted by eefo View Post
if you have installed qtlockscreen then the folder for the .ini file will be /home/user/.config/sakya

and the images should be in /opt/qtlockscreen/default (not sure about the default folder but the rest is accurate) you will find the default images in this folder .

now the thing is ammyt's images folder .
ask him or if he has mentioned it already , do as he says .

but the .ini file will be in /home/user/.config/sakya

make sure you make a copy of your .ini file in case you wanted to switch back
Thank you for the information about which folder they are supposed to go into, but specifically how exactly do we move and replace the new ini file and images file to those folders, when those folders do not appear in "mass storage mode"?

I don't know too much about X-terminal code.. so I don't how to move them to those folders because they appear to be hidden in "mass storage mode"? or can only be accessed with code in X-terminal?

Last edited by excelar8; 2011-08-22 at 08:28.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Yes they can be moved only either by console commands, or by using FileBox file manager in root mode. The information is all here in this thread (c'mon, it's only some pages and you'll learn much).

The Following User Says Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 34 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Czech Republic
Simple Elegance Theme

Originally I made ​​this theme for myself, but I finally decided to share it. Hopefully at least someone will enjoy it.

Screenshots:
Landscape:

Portrait:

That semicircle on the left is battery status. It changing color from green to red depending on the battery. If the phone is charging, semicircle has blue color.

Features:
- Date & Time
- Battery indicator
- Messages/Calls/Emails notification

Tip:
If QtLockscreen isn't translated to your language and you want use notifications (Messages/Calls/Emails) in your language, edit the QtLockscreen.ini file in your favourite text editor (for example nano), uncomment Text="%1 xxxxxx xxxxx" strings in notification sections and change the text (except of "%1") to your language.

Type:
Tap to unlock

Installation:
1. Copy "images" folder and "QtLockscreen.ini" file to /home/user/.config/sakya/
2. Copy fonts (*.ttf files) to /usr/share/fonts
3. In X-Term type "sudo gainroot", and then "killall qtlockscreen"

Special thanks goes to ammyt for his Hair-Comb theme, which was my inspiration.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Simple_Elegance.zip (125.3 KB, 175 views)

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to R@ptor For This Useful Post:
@ Raptor, love it man. I appreciate that you have put so much effort into making it so elegant

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by R@ptor View Post
Simple Elegance Theme

Originally I made ​​this theme for myself, but I finally decided to share it. Hopefully at least someone will enjoy it.

Screenshots:
Landscape:

Portrait:

That semicircle on the left is battery status. It changing color from green to red depending on the battery. If the phone is charging, semicircle has blue color.

Features:
- Date & Time
- Battery indicator
- Messages/Calls/Emails notification

Tip:
If QtLockscreen isn't translated to your language and you want use notifications (Messages/Calls/Emails) in your language, edit the QtLockscreen.ini file in your favourite text editor (for example nano), uncomment Text="%1 xxxxxx xxxxx" strings in notification sections and change the text (except of "%1") to your language.

Type:
Tap to unlock

Installation:
1. Copy "images" folder and "QtLockscreen.ini" file to /home/user/.config/sakya/
2. Copy fonts (*.ttf files) to /usr/share/fonts
3. In X-Term type "sudo gainroot", and then "killall qtlockscreen"

Special thanks goes to ammyt for his Hair-Comb theme, which was my inspiration.
Why did you use my unllock.png from my honeycomb lockscreen? It isn't that great...

EDIT: Here, I think these are better and more suited:
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip unlock.zip (10.1 KB, 124 views)

Last edited by ammyt; 2011-08-22 at 21:21.

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:

Tags
play'n_share