Notices

Originally Posted by IcyMoustache View Post
amazing lockscreen guys!!!! loving it.....

how do we add calendar events/tasks to the widgets on lockscreen?
This is something i asked Sakya too.
May be will be worked in the build after the one he is currently working on.

Originally Posted by haroon23 View Post
Hey naninenu ur lockscreen rocks.
i was wondering if u could add a medyaplayer widget too like in win-phone 7???
I gave your request a thought.

Basically you want your album art to be your backgrnd when the song plays. (I watched the video you posted).

try this qtlockscreen.ini and you should be seeing that.

The only problem is there wont be many songs which have a album art of size 480x800. A smaller one only occupies part of your screen.

If you know where i can get good quality album art let me know too.

And ya one more thing. the transition will not be as smooth as you shown in the video.
Attached Files
File Type: zip QtLockscreen.zip (1.8 KB, 113 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to naninenu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 114 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Finland
Reguesting this, mainly the bottom half:

Last edited by Keneraali; 2011-09-09 at 17:39.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keneraali For This Useful Post:
To enhance the Harmattan-styled lock screen, a simple script to replace menu_bnw.png with a screen shot of the homescreen can be done. So you can "swipe away" the lock screen and see whatever was last on screen.

The Following User Says Thank You to hawaii For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by hawaii View Post
To enhance the Harmattan-styled lock screen, a simple script to replace menu_bnw.png with a screen shot of the homescreen can be done. So you can "swipe away" the lock screen and see whatever was last on screen.
We wont need that. Did you look at the log of sakya's qtlockscreen next release.It will have feature of taking a transaprent backgrnd image.so hopefully you can directly see your hildon desktop

I tried using a transparent gif, it can be used for the slider and you can see the background picture but when used for the background picture the screen is black behind the slider image also would be nice(repeating what has been said before) animated gif would be nice if it could be used as right now only regular gifs are loaded

also just came to me now animated gifs for the battery in the absolut vodka lockscreen would be sick!!! making the battery drunkk

@naninenu
i tried ur lockscreen and HEY id say its way better then i thought. awsome job man u rock. and please help me out with my nitdroid problem too

I have try make my own QtLockscreen configs and its get ****ed upp whid the icones... can some one help me..??

is there a landscape version for iphone lockscreen with album art cover as the background like what niqbal did few pages ago?

Tags
play'n_share