Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!

Posts: 96 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ İstanbul - Turkey
Is there a chance to make the competition time longer? Since prizes that qgil offered are really serious and the conference is in November, how about making it for the whole summer. Like "Maemo Summer of Code" I'm not sure 1 month is enough for serious useful applications.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Optln For This Useful Post:
Posts: 330 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Mumbai, India and Amherst, USA (Current Location)
Yeah make it full summer!

The Following User Says Thank You to resplendent2209 For This Useful Post:
Where are the prizes that qgil offered? Link?

This is excellent idea!

I'm not developer, but I can donate some money for competition. Is that chipin official way to do it?

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!

The Following User Says Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by hepokatti View Post
This is excellent idea!

I'm not developer, but I can donate some money for competition. Is that chipin official way to do it?
kojacker is waiting for an answer of one of the mods, if he would like to be the treasurer.
If he don't want to be it, I'll do it through that site. Then this is the official way, yes.

Last edited by zehjotkah; 2010-05-21 at 18:38.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
Posts: 330 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Mumbai, India and Amherst, USA (Current Location)
I would be glad to be the treasurer in case you guys want one.

We have to think about how the money will be divided.
Every winner of each category 1/6?
Or divide the money to the other, because the first ones will get something from Nokia?
Please discuss.