Notices

Another question is that possible add a new place from the map, instead of giving lat and long, because if its taking cell tower as reference it won't be accurate. Is that complicated?

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by praveenchand View Post
Another question is that possible add a new place from the map, instead of giving lat and long, because if its taking cell tower as reference it won't be accurate. Is that complicated?
Actually, it sort of is - that's mainly why I made the configurable location. To be honest, I fix the positions from my PC on my free time! :P

I'll get to that eventually, but it's a bit harder than the rest of the application (it's just something I've never done before really), and I started collage around a month ago, so my free time is considerably less.

It'll come... eventually.

The Following User Says Thank You to hobarrera For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by hobarrera View Post
Actually, it sort of is - that's mainly why I made the configurable location. To be honest, I fix the positions from my PC on my free time! :P

I'll get to that eventually, but it's a bit harder than the rest of the application (it's just something I've never done before really), and I started collage around a month ago, so my free time is considerably less.

It'll come... eventually.
Actually me also do the same, fix the positions from PC :-) Take your time, thanks for your nice work & support

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Sri Lanka
I'm waiting here for the next update.
Thanks !

Originally Posted by Sisira76 View Post
How to post check-in's to "Twitter" & "Facebook" ?
Latest release (less than a minute ago) has a (poorly designed) settings screen that allow you to configure this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hobarrera For This Useful Post:
the button "Visited" is not working for me, before it was working fine. i think its since the update before this latest update. Secondly in settings now there is option for post to twitter & facebook, its just a checkbox to select or deselect. So where to enter login details for twitter & facebook?

the button "Visited" is not working for me, before it was working fine. i think its since the update before this latest update.
Try deleting the cache, it might have gotten corrupt. It the following file:
/home/user/.cache/ubersquare/cache.sqlite

Secondly in settings now there is option for post to twitter & facebook, its just a checkbox to select or deselect. So where to enter login details for twitter & facebook?
You need to configure the accounts from the website; the foursquare API offers no way for applications to configure this.

The Following User Says Thank You to hobarrera For This Useful Post:
Deleting the cached worked!

its not posting to facebook / twitter. I have already configured in foursquare and when i use zaploc its getting updated, but not via ubersquare, pls chk.

its not posting to facebook / twitter. I have already configured in foursquare and when i use zaploc its getting updated, but not via ubersquare, pls chk.
Oops! Yup, I broke it just before I uploaded this. Who would have guessed an extra space broke it? :P

It've uploaded a fix now, sorry about that. You'll need to re-configure it (you'll notice both options are unchecked in settings).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hobarrera For This Useful Post: