Notices

Posts: 942 | Thanked: 1,731 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Can someone confirm whether the patcher for Sailfish X works for Sailfish 3 as well? The github repository only mentions latest SF2 versions.

I'm on the verge of buying an X Compact, but unfortunately I need Alien Dalvik, so the community port is not enough for me.

[Edit] Oh wait. I thought g7's image was the community build, while it actually is the patched image. Sorry. Great to hear that it works then!

Last edited by Kabouik; 2018-11-13 at 18:51.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
I run the patcher provided by G7 (many thanks) using Sailfish X Trial for F5121. The patching process was successful but I got few errors during the process:
Code:
Error building the cache:
[adaptation0|plugin:/ssu?repo=adaptation0] Valid metadata not found at specified URL
Warning: Skipping repository 'adaptation0' because of the above error.
[adaptation1|plugin:/ssu?repo=adaptation1] Valid metadata not found at specified URL
Warning: Skipping repository 'adaptation1' because of the above error.
[aliendalvik|plugin:/ssu?repo=aliendalvik] Valid metadata not found at specified URL
Warning: Skipping repository 'aliendalvik' because of the above error.
Are these errors related to the commercial features? I have not flashed patched image yet. I am planning to purchase license later and install commercial features then from the Jolla app store.

The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingAntero For This Useful Post: