Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Strasbourg, France
Originally Posted by sampppa View Post
the upload functionality to HeiaHeia is not yet complete.
I'd argue that it's not a high priority.

Posts: 166 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Oulu, Finland
Originally Posted by afranke View Post
I'd argue that it's not a high priority.
I think it is And i have most of the implementation already, it is more just about integrating it.

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Strasbourg, France
Well, I understand that you could say that it's something you really want, but it's not something that prevents the application from being functionnal. So… as the motto says, "release early, release often". That being said, if you're reaching completion it doesn't really matter. You have my trust as a maintainer :-)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to afranke For This Useful Post:
Posts: 12 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia
Thanks for the reply sampppa - TBH I think the program is very useable as it currently is. Like I said audio alerts, full HeiaHeia editing (like mood etc) and it would be complete, so great work.

N900 + Zephyr have been working very well.

Just out of interest, I also manually upload to Endomondo but it seems none of the heart-rate data is processed, not even max or average and am wondering if it's to do with the gpx format?

Off-topic: I find HeiaHeia much better at keeping track of exercise activity, and meeting weekly targets. Whilst Endomondo is much much better at logging personal bests, averages, calories burnt and routes taken. So I find both essential.

Last edited by lgarratt; 2011-02-07 at 16:36.

I was wondering - is there any watch that includes a heart rate monitor compatible with ecoach?

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Turku, Finland
Has anyone else have a problem with HeiaHeia uploading?

I am using version 1.66. The HeiaHeia upload worked the first time used it, I uploaded several files (5 or so).
After this I quit the application, transferred more .gpx files to my phone and started eCoach again. I tried to upload these gps files to HeiaHeia, but now it always says "Uploading to HeiaHeia failed!"

I am using HeiaHeia via my facebook-accont.

I have reset the upload settings, i have removed the app from my facebook-account and logged out manually from both HeiaHeia and facebook on the phone browser. I have uninstalled eCoach and reinstalled it. Nothing works, the upload has never worked again after the first time.

I realize there is a new version on the works, but I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem and maybe a solution for this version?

This is a great app and I use it most days running or cycling, excellent work creating and maintaining.

Could the display include somewhere the battery charge level of the Heart Rate Monitor?

There was an app under development called HXM Tracker which displayed the charge level of the Zephyr HXM (which is what I use).

It would be great to see if I have enough charge left for the current exercise.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geraldnicholls For This Useful Post:
Posts: 51 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Detroit, MI
Hey guys. First of all let me say thank you for the great app you are developing. Please put paypal donate button on ecoach site, so we could support developer(s) - we need him(them) now more than ever.

Second of all, let me give you feedback from dedicated mountain biker point of view and add my voice to previous feedbacks:
1. Audible signal when reaching at least max HR (ideally - when reaching aerobic/anaerobic/max HR) Not important feature: ability to use your own recorded ogg/mp3 files for that.
2. Calorie Calculator
3. Autopause(with ability to turn it off)

HeiaHeia guys, I know you monitor this thread too: thanks for the service! Do you plan to implement HR and speed graph on your website? I can see it in ecoach but heiaheia only displays average and max HR and map only, no graphs. And some additional logs other than weight log would be nice: like resting HR, blood pressure, waistline to monitor changes in the fitness.

Coupon code "endomondo" will shave $5 off your Zephyr price. Not much, but at least something)

The Following User Says Thank You to arcticrobot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 51 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Detroit, MI
For those who are interested: I've created eCoach group on HeiaHeia. Please join, if you wish.

My Polar WearLink Bluetooth just arrived, and it seems that the version in post http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=247 does work (Only did a quick test till now) and the version from http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=237 does not.
The Version in the repos does not work, too.
Do you plan to integrate those patches?

Last edited by gunni; 2011-02-26 at 14:57.