Hey there
ive got a problem with my messages on my n900
when i recieve a message, it doesnt show in my conversations folder, and when i send a message it doesnt show that ive sent it either, though they are sending there is no record of it in my conversations. Whats stranger is that the last message i recieved is showing up in my call list. But when i tap on it, it just gives me the option to call or sms the contact. Can someone please call me and guide me through my options, i bought this phone not knowing how different it was and not so user friendly for first time linux/maemo users.
Im from perth in australia, if someone is able to email me back on bradleyrhyss@gmail.com and arrange a phone call it would be greatly appriciated.

just delete your conversations database. It is corrupt.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=928526

man i dunno how to do that, are you able to give us a call and tell me what to do on the phone, i can do most things on this phone but when it comes to xterminal and coding its all new to me, if u cant call do u know someone i can call who can help me with a few issues, if ur in aus my number is 0422132393 for overseas its +61422132393 im just goin crazy not being able to speak to a human

also, is ur charging point ****ed. im on my second nokia n900 cos my first one broke, like i pulled my charger out of the phone and the socket came out with it, and now this ones starting to come loose. nokia needs to recall these phones theyve been nothing but ****in drama -_-