Notices

Originally Posted by robbie View Post
Installed it with dpkg -i and did a short test.

It won't play all the videos in the list and skips to the next one if it doesn't. Probably has something to do with codec used on youtube.

There's a small glitch in the select of the videos. For some reason if you click on the 'cover' it selects more than one video. See attached screen.
Heard this track at a concert in Macau a few weeks ago and didn't know who it was till now! Thanks.

The glitch you are seeing might be related to the issue with text entry stuck in CAPS. This is normal for extended selection mode where multiple items can be selected for drag and drop when shift is pressed. Need to track this down and fix.

What search did you use for the videos that were skipped ? I was able to play everything for SWEDISH HOUSE. Usually I see videos skip when the DSP takes a dive or 720p+ was enabled.

-Jonan

The Following User Says Thank You to jonan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 287 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by jonan View Post
Heard this track at a concert in Macau a few weeks ago and didn't know who it was till now! Thanks.
No problem. I like the track. Made a small ringtone from it. Can attach it here if you want.

What search did you use for the videos that were skipped ? I was able to play everything for SWEDISH HOUSE. Usually I see videos skip when the DSP takes a dive or 720p+ was enabled.

-Jonan
I cannot play the top two items. I tried to find the 720p setting but i cannot find it. The old version of minitube has a setting in the bottom bar but the new version doesn't.

Is there a way to clear the settings and start over? Where does it save the settings? I could not find a .minitube (or simular) file.

If the settings file exist it should be:

~/.config/Flavio Tordini/Minitube.conf

I don't have one on my N900 but do on my desktop.

Status bar is disabled for now as its mostly a waste of space and only
the 360 format can be played at this moment. Will bring it back once I figure out an efficient alternative.

-Jonan

~/.config/Flavio Tordini/Minitube.conf
[snip]
Status bar is disabled for now as its mostly a waste of space and only the 360 format can be played at this moment. Will bring it back once I figure out an efficient alternative.
Changing the config file did the trick. I understand that you removed the bar. It's better this way. People that tested the old version might have the same problem as me.

Posts: 313 | Thanked: 247 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ USA
Any chance of a maemo5 port of minitube 1.2 beta which was released today ? Thanks.

http://flavio.tordini.org/call-for-m...d-translations

Or even better: the final release of 1.2

http://flavio.tordini.org/minitube-1-2-is-here