Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 805 | Thanked: 440 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Mississauga, On
Recant your thank! Recant your thank! Well to be fair, I think he may have put his own layer styles, because the version I found was just a solid black vector of the gear.

Posts: 696 | Thanked: 1,012 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Asturies, Spain
Originally Posted by joshua.maverick View Post
Wicked, I'm happy you're pleased dude.

yerga, you may want to left align the icon with the "Create Post" and move "Welcome to Maemo WordPy" so it is 10 - 20 pixels from the right edge of the icon. Maybe wazd has some ideas for the ui side of the app?
The small icon in the left is gone now, and the "Welcome" string is centered. It looks better so.

About the UI, I have tried to follow every thing I learned from ARJWright, when he gave me some guidelines for the Maemo4 version.

I have received good feedback about the new version even it being unfinished, so I'm happy for the time being. Of course I'll be charmed to receive ideas, specially how to do easier the application without removing functionality.

Okay, so what's next? I'm doing an icon for the Personal Photo Frame but I'll be done that tomorrow.

Use me people, use me!

The Following User Says Thank You to joshua.maverick For This Useful Post:

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 88 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Beijing
Originally Posted by joshua.maverick View Post

Use me people, use me!
hahaha, see if I was a reporter and you worked for Nokia...

Seriously though, great job and I'm sure everyone really appreciates all he help! I know I will when I use the apps

Freelance work?

EDIT: I'm stupid. Didn't read the title. Do you want to work with dwould to design some icons for witter? I'm probably over stepping here but I think you could help

Last edited by nosa101; 2010-03-25 at 17:03.

Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
Freelance work?

EDIT: I'm stupid. Didn't read the title. Do you want to work with dwould to design some icons for witter? I'm probably over stepping here but I think you could help
I'd be down, I tried to help out before though... If you want to contact him and see if he's interested I'd love to help.