Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
I would like to know that too.

There is no "whiskey" made in the UK.
You are right, whisky. But what if it's many whiskies, will it be whiskis in UK?

Apple product is fairly cheap if you are in to such things, but not really cheapest, Maybe fried fish and fried potatoes.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
There is no "whiskey" made in the UK.
OMG! I've seen first hand the 'that's not how you spell whiskey' argument from the English! Apparently it's incredibly important to them how to properly transliterate a Gaelic term. It's like a heated argument over 'Tsar' vs. 'Czar'. I'm like, 'Ok, whatever man, you gonna pour that or just speechify? Cause we could be arguing about meaningful stuff like 'rocks' or 'neat''.

BTW, neat is the only way to go for single malt.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by robthebold View Post
BTW, neat is the only way to go for single malt.
Absolutely, definitely, unquestionably.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Nor sure if he really was the first...but I definitely going to make Hawaiian pizza right now. I suggest you do the same.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tech/news/...izza-has-died/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ies_by_country

Last edited by Dave999; 2017-06-11 at 14:02.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Nor sure if he really was the first...but I definitely going to make Hawaiian pizza right now. I suggest you do the same.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tech/news/...izza-has-died/

http://zabb-in-english.exteen.com/images/Hawaii.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ies_by_country
Never liked Hawaiian pizza. Anchovies and spinach are my favourite toppings combo.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Had Hawaiian today. Missed the official celebration day but nevertheless.

Btw. Best pizza I ever ate was in Lucerne Switzerland. But it might have been a confluence of a variety of factors that made it taste great.

Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Never liked Hawaiian pizza. Anchovies and spinach are my favourite toppings combo.
No no no

Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Had Hawaiian today. Missed the official celebration day but nevertheless.
Never too late to celebrate important stuff like Hawaiian style!

Btw. Best pizza I ever ate was in Lucerne Switzerland. But it might have been a confluence of a variety of factors that made it taste great.
Of course. Deciding factor: Hawaiian style, right?

Last edited by Dave999; 2017-06-12 at 19:42.

I would never order a Hawaiian pizza. Ever have New York Style pizza?

I would never order a Hawaiian pizza. Ever have New York Style pizza?
Yes, I have eaten pizzas in New York. not sure what style it was though but it looked pizzish.
As I see/understand it Hawaiian style can be New York style. Now, I'm not sure exactly what New York style means and how it became the New York style in the first place, but from my perspective it looks a regular pizza. Add pineapple on top and you are golden. What kind of styles do we have? New York style? Pizza Hut style?

But the best pizzas is the one you make yourself. priceless! Will add spinach next time!

Edit: I think we have had a great pizza discussion earlier in this thread but I don't remember the outcome so I think this one is valid. It would be great with a World Cup Pizza competition. Every Country has/have to vote for their best then ...The big final!

Last edited by Dave999; 2017-06-12 at 23:19.

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson