Notices

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Makassar INDONESIA
Unfortunately we can't upgrade the jar file within the application itself because it's running under PhoneMe (not natively)

The only way is by googling for Facebook Java Version jar file, designed for touchscreen which is extremely rare!

Btw, I have the update but I don't put in 1st page because there is no substantial improvement (I attached it here as zip file if you'd like to test & don't forget to extract, only for you grandpa hohoho)
Attached Files
File Type: zip facebook.zip (128.9 KB, 212 views)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to semdev01 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
can you do this with Viber also ? tested it now, works great.

it's possible w/ viber i think as long as the jar file is designed for touchscreen (cliche me hehe).

But there is so few good java application out there supporting touchscreen (for games, abundant!)

even non-touch java apps can be applied as well.

Originally Posted by semdev01 View Post
it's possible w/ viber i think as long as the jar file is designed for touchscreen (cliche me hehe).

But there is so few good java application out there supporting touchscreen (for games, abundant!)

even non-touch java apps can be applied as well.
thanks for the reply. Can you share viber jar file. i was unable to find it.

well, maybe it just doesn't exist

Originally Posted by semdev01 View Post
well, maybe it just doesn't exist
its available for Nokia S40 phones but via nokia store. will search more for it.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
its available for Nokia S40 phones but via nokia store. will search more for it.
If its on nokia store, you can set your phone as S40 and then add /download to the URL of the content for it to download on your PC...

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
If its on nokia store, you can set your phone as S40 and then add /download to the URL of the content for it to download on your PC...
changed firefox user agent to Nokia C3-01 and went to Nokia store to download it. It gave download option but the file was JAD not JAR. Phoneme didn't opened it as JAR file is missing.

Found it from other website. will check it. If worked without any problem i will share link here. Thanks for the reply.

edit: bad luck it didn't worked.

Last edited by panjgoori; 2012-12-25 at 09:15.

The Following User Says Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
changed firefox user agent to Nokia C3-01 and went to Nokia store to download it. It gave download option but the file was JAD not JAR. Phoneme didn't opened it as JAR file is missing.

Found it from other website. will check it. If worked without any problem i will share link here. Thanks for the reply.

edit: bad luck it didn't worked.
copy the JAD file download url & made a little modification by replacing the extension from jad to JAR

The Following User Says Thank You to semdev01 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
How to download to the URL when it demand usb link from N9 to PC and Nokia suite - and N9 have no connection to Nokia store?