do i need to first write cd and then /usr and rest i wrote all combinations its just dont work for me can anyone help and write what excatly line sholud be after we finish devel-su and password rootme?

after that i got a screen :
busybox v119.0. git (meego 3:1.19-8+0m6) built-in shell (ash)
enter help for a list of built in commands.
- #

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by vigorito View Post
im still having problems to change colour one question when we get root acess after typing devel-su and rootme password what excatly we need to type like this with slash in front usr?

/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css

and then enter? because if i do like this it says permission denied
Ok, to change your clock color, just follow this, I don't wanna retype it again

http://everythingn9.com/change-the-c...tandby-screen/

skip the icons file if you don't want to change those...

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Hey,

is it possible to change the colour of the Operator Logo -picture as well or should I make a picture with the desired colour? What I'd like to do is change the MeeCast stanby screen pic to red as well...possible?

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Setubal, Portugal
How about adding the lock screen clock and date to the low powermode?

Originally Posted by PeterSmurffiPan View Post
Hey,

is it possible to change the colour of the Operator Logo -picture as well or should I make a picture with the desired colour? What I'd like to do is change the MeeCast stanby screen pic to red as well...possible?
i just changed the colour of the picture.. keeping in mind the lock screen only likes certain colours (i use LPMC to change the operator logo)

and voila, coloured logo

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 198 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by toki View Post
i just changed the colour of the picture.. keeping in mind the lock screen only likes certain colours (i use LPMC to change the operator logo)

and voila, coloured logo
Almost everything in this thread can be done with app called n9quicktweak. I have changed operator logo to my own (bigger - 160x120 pixel), cyan BOLD clock and colorful notification icons.

I think the low power screen uses only 256 colors so thats why some colours wont work.

Try it out: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ghlight=Search

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by late88 View Post
Almost everything in this thread can be done with app called n9quicktweak. I have changed operator logo to my own (bigger - 160x120 pixel), cyan BOLD clock and colorful notification icons.

I think the low power screen uses only 256 colors so thats why some colours wont work.

Yes, that is true, N9 quicktweak makes all this process not needed.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

I don't understand how to change the lpm icon colours. I try to follow the instructions as close as possible, and I don't want to bother you with silly questions, but could you please help me.. Make a video or something that I can understand

Originally Posted by late88 View Post

I've thought about downloading this app a few times, but it sounds as though this automatically voids your warrenty, is this really the case?

[EDIT]Actually it was the Home Screen Settings app I'd been looking at, is the one you linked to regarded as more useful than this one? I see from your link that they aren't compatible with each other.

Last edited by Tetlee; 2012-04-29 at 10:38.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tetlee For This Useful Post:
Posts: 197 | Thanked: 198 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post
I've thought about downloading this app a few times, but it sounds as though this automatically voids your warrenty, is this really the case?

[EDIT]Actually it was the Home Screen Settings app I'd been looking at, is the one you linked to regarded as more useful than this one? I see from your link that they aren't compatible with each other.
Personally I prefer the quicktweak app. There is so much you can do with it. Read all the instructions before using the app.

The Following User Says Thank You to late88 For This Useful Post: