Active Topics

Posts: 284 | Thanked: 661 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
EULA, worth a read: http://jolla.com/sailfish-eula

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thoke For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
Is that the RGB LED that we can see blinking top right of the phone, or some kind of flare inside the front camera? I seem to recall rainisto told it was on the bottom of the phone, but if so, why is it blinking so frenetically?
no it is a sensor, think lightsensor. You can see it only over a kamera

Got the following info from care@jolla.com:
Unfortunately we do only ship to EU countries, Norway, and Switzerland at the moment.
Additional shipping costs of 15 euros is added to all orders outside of Finland.
This is regarding the ability to change shipping address to billing address, even if billing address is outside of EU. So, this is a store bug.

The Following User Says Thank You to PIDk For This Useful Post:
I think the the quotation marks from the "pretty soon" tag can be deleted now by the way

The Following User Says Thank You to Thoke For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Thoke View Post
I think the the quotation marks from the "pretty soon" tag can be deleted now by the way
I'm sure some people will disagree with you. There are several dimensions around the "pretty soon". Think for example of the folks outside the supported countries.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggabriel For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Thoke View Post
Not if you're outside of Finland

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Not if you're outside of Finland
Well yes, but there haven't been any promises in that regard though (not to offend anyone).
It's pretty soon to anyone it's promised, even if you're in EU IMO. I think two weeks qualifies as pretty soon

The Following User Says Thank You to Thoke For This Useful Post:
On the new video TOH seems to have changeable covers, much like some old Nokia phones I'm hoping that TOH will be something else besides that. Otherwise TOH will be 3d printable cover.

Originally Posted by _Routser View Post
On the new video TOH seems to have changeable covers, much like some old Nokia phones I'm hoping that TOH will be something else besides that. Otherwise TOH will be 3d printable cover.
Have you been following Jolla news? Connections available are well known already.

Originally Posted by tissot View Post
Have you been following Jolla news? Connections available are well known already.
I know the connections, I'm mainly referring to the plasticky part that seems to be removable from the TOH on the video. So is the limited edition half just a plastic cover? We'll know soon enough.

Ps.take it easy, no reason to be offended

Tags
"pretty soon", funniest line, jolla, pipo party, sailfish, tmo red