Posts: 115 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Vicenza, Italy
yes, the second one is the latest build

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akira.pwr For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by akira.pwr View Post
I've just tried to install Sf on cm12.1, obviously with latest TWRP recovery of multirom, seems it's flashed but now it's stuck on "extracting boot image" of Sailfish, is it a known issue?
I know there is a recommended TWRP version, but I was too curious to try it.

EDIT: my fault, everything was rignt flashed and it's working fine, even with latest Multirom TWRP recovery.

EDIT2: Well, I've understand why the old TWRP version is recommended, if you use the new, you can't flash the sensor fix.
I've found a problem, I haven't any data connection with my sim, the apn is right, but in settings results disabled and in light gray, so I can't switch to enabled.
Wifi works fine.
AAAAH! I can't believe I missed this. I felt very good about even tagging this as beta0, and could have sworn I tested mobile data as well. Data will be fixed *very* soon, even with instructions on fixing from that flash. I'm sorry, but I really appreciate letting us know.

In regards to store, either reboot, or run: ssu dr adaptation0, and reboot < will be added to piratepad in the new update.

I've removed the ota instructions from piratepad for now, and have restored the old link. This will be good again very soon, I apologize I missed this.

Edit: this is indeed strange, I could've sworn when I tested the new qofono packages initially, mobile data only failed to work on the first boot. Even reverting a settings workaround, it still fails to work. I might maintain the older packages through OBS for now (supporting a downgrade from the ill-tagged "beta0")

Edit2: there are device changes, that can be implemented through OTA'ing...but please don't yet. I clearly jumped the gun :/.

Edit3: I won't be able to test for ~1 day due to work. If anyone with multirom + required space are able to test this zip to see if mobile data is fixed, it would be much appreciated (ignore the weird zip name) [REMOVED]

Last edited by RealJohnGalt; 2016-06-29 at 08:54.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RealJohnGalt For This Useful Post:
i'm downloading now, for tomorrow I'll be able to report if it works

EDIT: seems data still doesn't works, same problem as before...

Last edited by akira.pwr; 2016-06-29 at 05:18.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akira.pwr For This Useful Post:
I don't know if can be useful, yesterday I've tried to install Facebook messenger account and skype account from warehouse, but I couldn't because some libraries is missing (telephaty-haze), so someone tried to help me and giving some command from terminal and from ssh, we faced problems with ssu, I have some screenshots, but I don't know how to upload from my phone

Inviato dal mio Sony Z5

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akira.pwr For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by akira.pwr View Post
I don't know if can be useful, yesterday I've tried to install Facebook messenger account and skype account from warehouse, but I couldn't because some libraries is missing (telephaty-haze), so someone tried to help me and giving some command from terminal and from ssh, we faced problems with ssu, I have some screenshots, but I don't know how to upload from my phone

Inviato dal mio Sony Z5
Thank you for your testing! Looks like a configs package went missing at some point. Also for what you wanted to accomplish:
ssu dr adaptation0
devel-su
zypper ref
zypper in telepathy-haze

The Following User Says Thank You to RealJohnGalt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jun 2016 @ United States
Using the cm11 base and trying to OTA from 1.1.9.28 to 2.0.1.11 is causing the entire mobile data section in settings to disappear. One other person is having this issue, can anyone else test that? Help is appreciated.
Attached Images

Last edited by ThePhxRises; 2016-06-29 at 15:15.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePhxRises For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by RealJohnGalt View Post
Thank you for your testing! Looks like a configs package went missing at some point. Also for what you wanted to accomplish:
ssu dr adaptation0
devel-su
zypper ref
zypper in telepathy-haze
When I type zypper ref I got this error:
PackageKit is blocking zypper.
It happens when the update applet is running or another application etc etc
Tell to PackageKit to exit? Etc..

I'm on a new flash.

EDIT: solved stopping PackageKit

Last edited by akira.pwr; 2016-06-29 at 14:06.

The Following User Says Thank You to akira.pwr For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ThePhxRises View Post
Using the cm11 base and trying to OTA from 1.1.9.28 to 2.0.1.11 is causing the entire mobile data section in settings to disappear. One other person is having this issue, can anyone else test that? Help is appreciated.

I have the same problem after downgrating from .45 version...

Okay, got data working again on the older official jolla qofono. Unfortunately, this means we'll run into issues when updating to 2.0.2.y, but mal- helped narrow it down to 5 commits in qofono where we have the breakage. Hammerhead cm12.1 is the only device that gets broken on the newer ofono, so once we bisect hopefully we can implement a fix.

The good news is, we have ota support for 2.0.1.11 at least.

Edit: if on the newer packages and missing in settings, you need to put these two files in these paths and reboot (remove sparse from paths to get an idea): https://github.com/RealJohnGalt/droi...bbd3f8f0a1fad2

We won't be using these newer packages on the cm12.1 base until we fix additional issues however.

Last edited by RealJohnGalt; 2016-06-29 at 21:10.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RealJohnGalt For This Useful Post:
Edit: piratepad updated finally with a new build (with official (older) ofono packages for fixed mobile data), and ota instructions (still slow due to a dbus issue I'm figuring out).

http://piratepad.net/bhP8fbzYgT

Last edited by RealJohnGalt; 2016-06-29 at 22:20.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RealJohnGalt For This Useful Post: