Posts: 194 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Manchester, UK
Nice mod. Downloaded .deb file and installed fine. I did the honourable thing too and donated.

Donated!

Waiting for future releases.

Keep up the good work!!

Posts: 194 | Thanked: 172 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Sydney, Australia
Tell me, is it possible to pull in application-specific data? Something really cool would be to have listings of your online contacts, let's say the first 5 to fit in the allocated space.

hello, i have tried uninstalling ls-magic from the Applications menu. However, even after a restart, the alarm clock problem still persists (where the alarm rings once and stops immediately). I have PR1.2 installed, and v1.4.1 of ls-magic installed previously.

Anyone knows what could be the problem? thanks.

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Novosibirsk, Russia
Hello, admiral0
Thank you for your nice mod. Looking forward to see version 2.0, hope, soon... But now I am trying to resolve conflict with N9Qtweak app, namely with speedup transitions mod. It moves your info significantly to the right, so it gets cut. So, the question is - don't you know by chance what style file controls position of the info. I already tried asking author of N9Qtweak, but he got no clues (we tried to restore some files, but this doesn't help). Thanks.

Posts: 279 | Thanked: 293 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Italy
I had my laptop unusable for a while. I've installed gentoo and will be back developing (i'm on holiday till next tuesday - 10 april).

N9Qtweak touches the sysuid CSS. You have to restart sysuid after fixing the CSS. Also you have to reinstall latest lpsmagic to have it working again (it has only one copy of the "right" css and your original one as a backup).

Do you know any decent C++ CSS parser so i solve this once and for all?

The Following User Says Thank You to admiral0 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by newbnewb View Post
hello, i have tried uninstalling ls-magic from the Applications menu. However, even after a restart, the alarm clock problem still persists (where the alarm rings once and stops immediately). I have PR1.2 installed, and v1.4.1 of ls-magic installed previously.

Anyone knows what could be the problem? thanks.
It's the CSS again. Reinstall 1.4.1 and see if it works.

Originally Posted by keflex View Post
Tell me, is it possible to pull in application-specific data? Something really cool would be to have listings of your online contacts, let's say the first 5 to fit in the allocated space.
That's not something i thought of, but with external plugins sky's the limit.

EDIT: Also aegis, but we have inception.

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Novosibirsk, Russia
Originally Posted by admiral0 View Post
I had my laptop unusable for a while. I've installed gentoo and will be back developing (i'm on holiday till next tuesday - 10 april).

N9Qtweak touches the sysuid CSS. You have to restart sysuid after fixing the CSS. Also you have to reinstall latest lpsmagic to have it working again (it has only one copy of the "right" css and your original one as a backup).

Do you know any decent C++ CSS parser so i solve this once and for all?
In fact N9Qtweak also have backup and so restoring lpsmagic to usable state is not the problem at all - I am just restoring the state using tweak A4 (if you know N9Qtweak) and do refresh.

I also know that I need to do refresh after copying styles and so do them after any of my experiments. The question actually is: what particular CSS (with location, please) is used by lpsmagic, so I might restore it from backup after applying tweak.

P.S. unfortunately I am not a HTML/CSS-related developer and so don't aware of any decent CSS editors for C++.

Originally Posted by Loginin View Post
In fact N9Qtweak also have backup and so restoring lpsmagic to usable state is not the problem at all - I am just restoring the state using tweak A4 (if you know N9Qtweak) and do refresh.

I also know that I need to do refresh after copying styles and so do them after any of my experiments. The question actually is: what particular CSS (with location, please) is used by lpsmagic, so I might restore it from backup after applying tweak.

P.S. unfortunately I am not a HTML/CSS-related developer and so don't aware of any decent CSS editors for C++.
/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css

or (delete if there's anything there)
/usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css

The Following User Says Thank You to admiral0 For This Useful Post: