Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
Use search in this forum bypassing

Originally Posted by milev86 View Post
Hey, guys please explain!
what is jabber and how to use it?!
yesterday my facebook app for N9 stoped working properly. so I couldn't be available in facebook, but Skype works yet. I have cleared my device and I received one more problem...my nokia account couldn't signed in! therefore I couldn't download my maps in NOKIA MAPS and DRIVE...obviously my N9 will gonna be needless...sooo,,,PLEASE, explain how to fix the facebook problem (to go online again) and how do start use my DRIVE application again?!
P.S. Sorry, for my English but i'learning it right now,
Link for bypasing Maps & Drive
Link for Extraplugins for installing Jabber account and configure gtalk and fb (not luck) via N9 Accounts

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ BULGARIA
[QUOTE=silicondreams;1472317]Link for bypasing Maps & Drive
I have 2 questions!
1. I have been there: http://www.tusfiles.net/yzswp1ajqc93 (http://www.tusfiles.net/tp5qbpsy1zi8)
I have downloaded the Drive.ini (and Maps.config) but this file have not finished with ini. it finished with .exe The icon in Downloads are different and the exe file is 2MB, but the ini file is 1KB...so the question is why my phone download Drive.ini.exe (Maps.config.exe)?! and how to download only drive.ini

2. When you explain me about Drive.ini (Maps.config) i have to copy Drive.ini (Maps.config) from Downloads, and Copy to Nokia...the question is HOW to paste in NOKIA?! I have backup the old drive file, but i dont know how to paste it there...it seems there is no option for that....

Thank you in advance for the reasons and BIG SORRY again for my english! i'm learning it

Why some software fail to fetch repositories? Examples: modrana, pushup, easy debian. I asked the question in the Modrana thread but didn't receive answer. Any help will be appreciated.

[QUOTE=milev86;1472377]
Originally Posted by silicondreams View Post
Link for bypasing Maps & Drive
I have 2 questions!
1. I have been there: http://www.tusfiles.net/yzswp1ajqc93 (http://www.tusfiles.net/tp5qbpsy1zi8)
I have downloaded the Drive.ini (and Maps.config) but this file have not finished with ini. it finished with .exe The icon in Downloads are different and the exe file is 2MB, but the ini file is 1KB...so the question is why my phone download Drive.ini.exe (Maps.config.exe)?! and how to download only drive.ini

2. When you explain me about Drive.ini (Maps.config) i have to copy Drive.ini (Maps.config) from Downloads, and Copy to Nokia...the question is HOW to paste in NOKIA?! I have backup the old drive file, but i dont know how to paste it there...it seems there is no option for that....

Thank you in advance for the reasons and BIG SORRY again for my english! i'm learning it
Copy & paste files with filebox app in N9

1."Open Filebox and make sure you have change settings to Show root filesystem and Show hidden files."
2."Go to Filebox and navigate to /home/user/MyDocs/Downloads, you'll found Nokia Drive configuration file that you have downloaded successful. Copy and paste it into /home/user/.config/Nokia" -> quoted from website above mentioned

The Following User Says Thank You to silicondreams For This Useful Post:
[QUOTE=silicondreams;1472872]

Copy & paste files with filebox app in N9

1."Open Filebox and make sure you have change settings to Show root filesystem and Show hidden files."
2."Go to Filebox and navigate to /home/user/MyDocs/Downloads, you'll found Nokia Drive configuration file that you have downloaded successful. Copy and paste it into /home/user/.config/Nokia" -> quoted from website above mentioned
1.Yes, but first the file which i've already downloaded was drive.ini.exe NOT drive.ini thats the problem!
2. the second problem was that i copied the file, but i cant find the PASTE OPTION!

[QUOTE=milev86;1472922]
1.Yes, but first the file which i've already downloaded was drive.ini.exe NOT drive.ini thats the problem!
2. the second problem was that i copied the file, but i cant find the PASTE OPTION!
2nd button from left in filebox is clipboard and choose file

[QUOTE=silicondreams;1472993]

2nd button from left in filebox is clipboard and choose file
Yes, I fix it. The last problem is about the downloaded file... My phone has downloaded Drive.ini.exe. The requiered file is Drive.ini .... what can I do about that?!

Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
[QUOTE=milev86;1473049]
... My phone has downloaded Drive.ini.exe. The requiered file is Drive.ini .... what can I do about that?!
[sarcasm]
grab a windows compi, double click the drive.ini.exe, wait for the elk with the red nose to appear asking for your credit card number or banking PIN or other private secure data, click always yes. And wait for the file to automatically convert to drive.ini
[/sarcasm]

But it should really not so hard to install developer mode and utilities. Type on terminal
nano /home/user/.config/Nokia/Drive.ini

and edit the section
[General Settings]
unitSystem=metric
ssoDone=true
appVersion=2.0.8+0m8

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

Last edited by peterleinchen; 2015-06-09 at 13:52.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
Done it! But!...i'll show you the result:

[GuidanceSettings]
voiceSkin=0
speedWarner=true
speedWarnerAudio=true
lowSpeedOffset=0
highSpeedOffset=0

[GeneralSettings]
unittSystem-metric
ssoDone=true

i'v added only ssoDone=true

1.HOW to save that?! cant see the SAVE option of that!
2.Is this enough?! It seems to be little bit more...