Notices

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Andromeda Galaxy
Hi guys i am thinking of getting the nokia n9 next week...But what i like about the n900 is that i change just about everything (even without beecon app)...there are alot off themes icon packs etc...Is it possible to change icons and themes on the nokia n9..

Last edited by jimmy neutron; 2012-03-01 at 20:22.

Anyone....?

I dont think its possible to do an icon pack atm, well at least not easily.

It will be but I think the Swipe UI is a lil tricky and not very well documented or open in order for any real theme packs to change bits.

Im sure you can manually change the icons and everything, and there are themes out, it will only be a matter of time before a nice easy app is made to apply new icon packs.

Currently there is a theme changer

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Thanks for the reply...i hope it will be possible in the future indeed..I,m so pumped i can't wait to get my hands on it....

Jimmy neutron.....

There is an app called themeswitcher but i believe its more trouble then its worth and you can end up seeing no icons at all.

If it was easy to do i would make one as i have made 20 for symbian

Originally Posted by NovaG View Post
There is an app called themeswitcher but i believe its more trouble then its worth and you can end up seeing no icons at all.

If it was easy to do i would make one as i have made 20 for symbian
I really hope that we can workout something..Don't get me wrong i like the icons that nokia n9 uses now...but you can imagine it could get a little boring after a year or so..

I'm currently making my own icon/theme. but it's not so nice to implement yourself without dev mode. (hoping someone will write a better app than themeChanger). However it isn't easy to make sure there is an icon for every app, so for now i've only done stock apps (and one or two extras), if I release it I will take requests for extra icons to add.

example images of what i've done so far (not all of what i've done, but most of it):
http://sean.ozmeyers.com/meego/images/

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to randomdood For This Useful Post:
WOW nice job randomdood....sorry for the late reply but nice job on your theme...i hope we all can enjoy this soon...keep up the good work....I like the icons..

Originally Posted by randomdood View Post
I'm currently making my own icon/theme. but it's not so nice to implement yourself without dev mode. (hoping someone will write a better app than themeChanger). However it isn't easy to make sure there is an icon for every app, so for now i've only done stock apps (and one or two extras), if I release it I will take requests for extra icons to add.

example images of what i've done so far (not all of what i've done, but most of it):
http://sean.ozmeyers.com/meego/images/
Looks nice. Me too working on N9 themes. Need a help from ammyt but he is busy now I guess. If somebody know him close pls poke him.

Originally Posted by AJMAL P.M View Post
Looks nice. Me too working on N9 themes. Need a help from ammyt but he is busy now I guess. If somebody know him close pls poke him.
Nice !!! keep up the good work...

Soon we will have sick looking n9,s just as we have n900
i really can't wait to see the theme,s. And i can't thank you guys enough once again keep it up