looks nice

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Love that jolla gives some love to browser. As a heavy browserer I find jollas browser rediculas slow. Emerasseing the question is if jolla browser ever can complete With apple and android browser...is IT skill, Manpower, hw, Money, time or a mix of IT all to speed IT up. Is it fair to expect a Top notch browser from jolla or should we Excpect slower experiance? Maybe i have to high expectations for released to public I think jPhone ll browser will kick some serious ***. But will it be fast...doubtful

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-10-26 at 09:58.

i want multitasking between tabs, aka youtube is playing, i switch tab, youtube keeps playing

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
i want multitasking between tabs, aka youtube is playing, i switch tab, youtube keeps playing
I think, that is not good idea.. it can eat battery very fast and ram. But if not, then i like it too

Sailfish 1.1.39 testing...

I love it!. had to reset my phone, but OS is much smoother and Browser running very smooth! Some small things here and there, but it was good that we waited! It's very clear, Jolla has worked very hard to make this happend.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Makeclick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 423 | Thanked: 478 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Netherlands
Not sure if it's gonna eat battery on SailfishOS, but never had a problem of battery eating on webOS with YouTube playing in a background card (i.e. tab). And since battery usage on SailfishOS is already pretty good (at least in my experience), I think the same'll apply.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vistaus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 602 | Thanked: 735 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Nantes, France
Hi,
Sorry in advance if this has already been answer somewhere, I'm new to Jolla.

I wonder if there is a "good" setup to run multiple Google calendars ? Like a lot of people, the native calendar app doesn't sync shared calendars and I've a lot of issues with CalDav.

So any info about how to live with these limitations by using a special setup would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Posts: 234 | Thanked: 281 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by romu View Post
Hi,
Sorry in advance if this has already been answer somewhere, I'm new to Jolla.

I wonder if there is a "good" setup to run multiple Google calendars ? Like a lot of people, the native calendar app doesn't sync shared calendars and I've a lot of issues with CalDav.

So any info about how to live with these limitations by using a special setup would be very helpful.

Thanks.
Maybe try CalenGoo? Yes it's Android and paid but I assume that's your best option.

The Following User Says Thank You to shanttu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 162 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ poor Slovenia
Originally Posted by shanttu View Post
Maybe try CalenGoo? Yes it's Android and paid but I assume that's your best option.
Does it work on Jolla?
Can you sign in with google account?

Thanks

Posts: 187 | Thanked: 121 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
New sailfish-browser design uploaded today:
https://github.com/sailfishos/sailfi...0f2f818368d0b6
still prefer the multi instances model they used back in N9 :S

Posts: 423 | Thanked: 478 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Jeffrey04 View Post
still prefer the multi instances model they used back in N9 :S
And on webOS. Yes, I agree that that's the better implementation but the tab thing like in the new design looks like a good alternative to me. At least for now.

Tags
jolla, review, sailfish, the other half, user experience