Notices

Started getting some problems again with Youtube. Some newly dowmloaded videos won't play, "Unsupported File Format" warning.
Maybe Youtube busted/changed something again.

Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
Started getting some problems again with Youtube. Some newly dowmloaded videos won't play, "Unsupported File Format" warning.
Maybe Youtube busted/changed something again.
dloaded and tested some vids and they all works fine (e.g http://youtu.be/wEpsYKdVx1w), do you have any examples to link here so I can check?

The Following User Says Thank You to lonk For This Useful Post:
This was one of the vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBumgq5yVrA

Plays slowly in Cutetube-QML (video lags behind the audio) and "Unsupported Format" comes up in OMP.

:EDIT: Just downloaded that one again and it plays fine this time around.

Last edited by stickymick; 2013-05-08 at 17:29.

oooh QML, I also got in the wrong thread oops
works on non qml, but I used to get that unsupported format problem in qml with media player (until I did a reboot), but not with kmplayer

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Sankt-Peterburg, Russia
Will 1.3.3 be added to the repository?

The Following User Says Thank You to ekze For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ekze View Post
Will 1.3.3 be added to the repository?
Why?

Marxian has kindly given us the direct link to 1.3.3 in the first post of this thread. Just visit that post with your N900 via MicroB and you can download it and install it straight from there. Way easier and quicker than waiting for AppMan to sort itself out, IMO.

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Sankt-Peterburg, Russia
Would be a mess to updatw every app individually. I usually just apt-get update && apt-get upgrade

The Following User Says Thank You to ekze For This Useful Post:
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ kaputtgart, merkelistan
hello everybody,

cutetube crashes everytime i try to watch a vid. i can browse, but not watch the vids. any ideas?

thx a lot

Originally Posted by tobasmogaster View Post
hello everybody,

cutetube crashes everytime i try to watch a vid. i can browse, but not watch the vids. any ideas?

thx a lot
1. Is it cuteTube or cuteTube-QML?
2. What version?
3. What's the default player?
4. What service are you getting the crashes on (Youtube, DailyMotion?)
5. How are you attempting to play the video, by clicking on the video thumbnail in the results list, or first clicking the entry for the video, then clicking the thumbnail in the video page?

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
What's the correct way setting up this app, everytime I search for video I get minimal results, but when I search on Web I get a wider variety of videos?

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube