Posts: 136 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Why is FInnish so damn different from Sweden Atleast I can READ Norwegian and Danish and understand it but Finish

Now is they saying its avaible now or "comming device"?
it's saying "in stock".

The Following User Says Thank You to mooglez For This Useful Post:
Has anyone bought one yet? Anyone from Finland that can chime in?

I want to see some real world photos (not just the nokia world photos).

And if I have to go with a case to avoid scratches, it may defeat the purpose of going after the white version when I could just get a black 64gb now. But I still want it badly so I will wait as long as I can.

Moderator | Posts: 199 | Thanked: 264 times | Joined on May 2009 @ turku, finland
Originally Posted by BlackWindEXE View Post
Has anyone bought one yet? Anyone from Finland that can chime in?

I want to see some real world photos (not just the nokia world photos).
ordered from katshing.fi on wednesday 5pm; arrived friday 10.30am. imho it's looks just as gorgeous as in the marketing pics, but regadless, here are some pics of the white n9, taken with an n900.
Attached Images

Last edited by edgar2; 2011-12-11 at 09:28.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to edgar2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 455 | Thanked: 782 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netherlands
Oh, you lucky bastard... *envy*

Will be some time before I can grab it around here, or travel to the north to grab it in person...

Thank you for those pics. Exactly what I was looking for!

So uhh... guess I will continue to aim for a white N9!

Also, do you feel as though the body will show scratches easily because of the gloss? Are you going to run the case it or does it look too bulky?

Last edited by BlackWindEXE; 2011-12-11 at 15:57.

somehow that shiny back doesnt seem that appealing

I'm not usually a fan of white but that looks stunning. Almost makes me want to wait for it.

Moderator | Posts: 199 | Thanked: 264 times | Joined on May 2009 @ turku, finland
Originally Posted by BlackWindEXE View Post
Also, do you feel as though the body will show scratches easily because of the gloss? Are you going to run the case it or does it look too bulky?
i don't know about the scratches, but i don't get the impression that scratches will easily show. i probably won't use a case most of the times, maybe the leather case for special occasions (trekking, going to the archipelago or if it seems to easily drop from my pockets). i think i will be a bit more careful with the phone however. perhaps not bike and type, as i did with the n900. the white n9 feels a bit more slippery than the n900 at least.

The Following User Says Thank You to edgar2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 562 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Daly City
another white n9! LOL

I was with white n9 aswell at first. I got 64gb black now with white, blue, red , green, purple, yellow, etc case.. haha.. anyway, would love to see n9 white in person and it might change my mind. Will definitely sell my black one for white n9 if it impress me.

why do nokia go for glossy surfacea.
((((