Active Topics

None in Australia (yet) that's for sure!

The Following User Says Thank You to Dared For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Hurrian View Post
There is a white N9 beside a pink N9 in the display at the Nokia store in Greenhills Shopping Center here in Manila
*BUMP* @ Hurrian! Thank-you.
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...41#post1144641

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by zwer View Post
That being said, I've flashed my N900 probably a hundred, and the N9 a good dozen times (including downgrades, using different product codes, complete refurbish with EMMC flashed as well, etc.) and not once have I bricked them unintentionally.
Sorry to hijack but I have been looking for a way to flash a navifirm image that is older than the one I got OTA, before bricking my N9. Could you please hint me on how to downgrade? (actually it's the same PR1.1 but an earlier timestamp). Links are welcomed!

Thanks,
Sebastian.

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Downgrading is not possible.

Posts: 455 | Thanked: 782 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netherlands
Are you sure? Wouldn't a dead device reflash from Phoenix work fine for a downgrade? I'm almost certain that at some point I accidentally downgraded an N9 from PR 1.1 to PR 1.0 while changing its target market firmware.

And to stay on topic - any news on the unicorn N9 availability, more precisely a way to get it without actually traveling to Finland/Czech Republic/Vietnam/Oman/etc. ?

Originally Posted by flashmania View Post
Sorry to hijack but I have been looking for a way to flash a navifirm image that is older than the one I got OTA, before bricking my N9. Could you please hint me on how to downgrade? (actually it's the same PR1.1 but an earlier timestamp). Links are welcomed!
Argh man don't do that!!!
I was so excited thinking we might finally have more news about white availability.

Originally Posted by zwer View Post
And to stay on topic - any news on the unicorn N9 availability, more precisely a way to get it without actually traveling to Finland/Czech Republic/Vietnam/Oman/etc. ?
It seems not... they're killing it goddammit!!!

Hey all, as most of you know, I've been calling and pestering Overseas Electronics, better known as welectronics.com for the past few months about the white N9. Well, my persistance paid off. This morning I received a call informing me that white N9's would be in stock later today (early tomorrow). I immediately placed an order for one and was told it would most likely ship to me on Monday but there's a chance it could ship on Saturday. The white N9 is almost mine. I'll report back here once I get it to let you all know if it's branded, what firmware it has and any other questions you may have. Needless to say, this weekend is going to be excruciatingly long.

Give them a call before they're all gone! 773.274.3764

The Following User Says Thank You to unfuccwittable For This Useful Post:
Thanks for sharing but I need someone based in Oz

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Thanks for sharing but I need someone based in Oz
I know. If I wasn't so broke from just moving, I would've bought more and shipped them to people. You should call them, they might work with you on shipping. What have you got to lose? The worst they can do is say no.

The Following User Says Thank You to unfuccwittable For This Useful Post: