Hi,
i new of nokia n9 (it's not new but buy used). i have version 1.2.
My battery have two problem:
-not charge complety (it shows 100% but just i disconect the cable it shows 96%)
-my idle consumation is too hight (48mA)

I search on google and on this forum and i found 100 topic with similar problem and possibily solution but.....
never final, clear solution.. many topic remain incomplete o maybe can resolve maybe no...

it's possible make one final post with main isuee linked to version of firmware and the solution?

thanks and sorry for very bad english...

Originally Posted by idreamer View Post
Hi,
-not charge complety (it shows 100% but just i disconect the cable it shows 96%)

I search on google and on this forum and i found 100 topic with similar problem and possibily solution but.....
never final, clear solution.. many topic remain incomplete o maybe can resolve maybe no...

it's possible make one final post with main isuee linked to version of firmware and the solution?

The charging fully thing is normal, NO battery in a modern device charges to exactly 100%

As for the idle, well you need to tell us what you are running.

1) How many email accounts are setup and what are the sync settings?
2) Are you online using Facebook and/or Skype?
3) How often does you HomeScreen feeds refresh?
4) Any other online apps/services running in the background?

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Hi,

I also facing the same problem, plus I had other problem "battery sudden drop"

Any idea what to do?

fully charge your battery, turn it off, wait for a while for about 3-5minutes, turn it on, set your device to 2g mode only or airplane mode will be better, enable power saving mode, disable all internet connection, then let it on this setting for about one hour or more, now your idle consumption must be around 4-8 mAh, and then do what you gonna do, hope its work,

Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
The charging fully thing is normal, NO battery in a modern device charges to exactly 100%

As for the idle, well you need to tell us what you are running.

1) How many email accounts are setup and what are the sync settings?
2) Are you online using Facebook and/or Skype?
3) How often does you HomeScreen feeds refresh?
4) Any other online apps/services running in the background?
1) 1 email (gmail) with 1, 1mailForExchange (gmail contact) 1day, 1 webdav with sync every 4h,
2)not only in any chat
3)fb e twitter every 2h
4)any application in background

Originally Posted by amaziN9 View Post
fully charge your battery, turn it off, wait for a while for about 3-5minutes, turn it on, set your device to 2g mode only or airplane mode will be better, enable power saving mode, disable all internet connection, then let it on this setting for about one hour or more, now your idle consumption must be around 4-8 mAh, and then do what you gonna do, hope its work,
ok.. this is little extreme.
i read consumation about 10/18mA with normal mode, Internet active but not use.. is true?

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 198 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Helsinki, Finland
ok.. this is little extreme.
i read consumation about 10/18mA with normal mode, Internet active but not use.. is true?
True. I have internet active 16 hours a day (3g/wlan), skype active, 1 email account (gmail) and feed updates every one hour. My idle consumption at the moment is 18mA.

give it a try please,

AmaziN9. ..

I have 3 mfe accounts setup to sync every 4 hours between 7am and 7pm.

I also have fb and twitter updating every 30 minutes, with Wazapp running in the background.

I hardly use the facebook chat or skype features.

My Avg Idle is around 18-20mA

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Posts: 231 | Thanked: 143 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Tallinn, Estonia
Avoid restarting phone, as after bootup battery consumption will be very high and it could stay high even couple of days. Therefore, keep your phone running and battery consumption should drop to normal levels.

The Following User Says Thank You to Silwer For This Useful Post: