Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
Been using a pair of Creative EP-630, they recently were exposed to some magnetism(had a hard drive lying around on the desk), and now they don't sound all too great. I noticed they were still in stock at a local shop so I bought them again. Pretty nice sound, the bass is good enough for me. I can't walk around with them though, they sound extremely much when the cable touches anything.

I mainly use the Motorola S305 for workouts and video because I love the wireless freedom. However, I do appreciate good audio (as much as this non-audiophile can I suppose) and I own a pair of UE Triple Fi 10vi that I have yet to open and use. For those with the UE, would you say the N900 is good enough to make worthwhile use of the UE? I do also have a Sansa Clip that I occasionally use as well. Before the S305, I was using a pair of Sennheiser CX300 which I seem to have lost.

Last edited by davetech; 2010-02-26 at 03:49.

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ irvine
so the verdict is what. ??? I don t like motorola because it is not sweat proof and i had to buy them twice and still no good ..

Posts: 635 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Black Mesa Research Facility
I bought the Senheiser MX 560 and i'm happy with them

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Scotland
i am using Goldring DR150.

They are big but sound fantastic. A bit too conspicuous for walking down the street tho... fine for sitting on the train.

Last edited by ZootHornRollo; 2010-02-28 at 20:41.

I'm in the market for a set of earphones / earbuds / IEMs for primary N900 usage and so far two have caught my eye:

Etymotic ER-4P

and

Audio-Technica’s ATH-CK7ASV

I'm practically sold on the CK7 low-profile design. But how comfortable are the in-ear pads? My ATH-M50 cans are solid performers and this is a contributing factor albeit a different sound stage.

The protruding ER-4P design leaves something to be desired, although the isolation seal looks garunteed, which is a fairly high priority. The in-ear pad options look comfortable too.

Bass is important however not overly critical... there's other sources for proper bass if necessary. Plus from what I've read bass response is directly related to in-ear seal and this is common across many / all IEMs.

Any N900 experience out there with these or other comparable models in a similar price range?

are there some apple like hearphones...with next/stop/play/... buttons

Posts: 72 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Finland
I've recently lost my original Nokia-headphones that came with the N900, and now i'm going to buy some good in-ear-headphones, and i was thinking about getting the Sennheiser CX 300 or even CX 500.

Anyone can recommend either the CX 300's or the CX 500's?

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
I can recommend CX 300's. I don't know about CX 500's tho, haven't tried.

Posts: 72 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Blinde View Post
I can recommend CX 300's. I don't know about CX 500's tho, haven't tried.
Well i've read a couple of reviews about the CX 300's, and i'm feeling pretty good about them, especially 'cause they're so cheap.