Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Lol, not the real phone profile, but the 3 "zones" from the Zones app
Ouch, sorry. I guess it'd sometimes be worthwhile to pay attention to the topic I'm replying to :-P.

Posts: 113 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ london
Originally Posted by tissot View Post
That limit was upped to 10 last month.
but with all due respect no offense i dont think thats good enough shame on nokia... a end user should have unlimited access to their rightfully paid content... soz for the side track in the conversation its a very nice looking app

Last edited by mohi2k7; 2012-01-01 at 04:07.

Originally Posted by mohi2k7 View Post
but with all due respect no offense i dont think thats good enough shame on nokia... a end user should have unlimited access to their rightfully paid content... soz for the side track in the conversation its a very nice looking app
Well itunes has similar annoyances with its music, only download ONCE, and if you for some reason lose any of the music you legally purchased, you have to either go through a charged phonecall to get them to reset your downloads or send them a VERY detailed multiple page explanation of what happened to your music files in order for you to have to redownload them :P

I still remember writing that horrific email! But all this restriction is what makes pirating thrive, why pay when you get treated crappier then people who download?!

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Posts: 113 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ london
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Well itunes has similar annoyances with its music, only download ONCE!
i never used itunes purchase music so i wouldn't know... but none the less that does blows fudge monkeys , i agree pirating does make life easier and you dont get treated like crap