Active Topics

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Why?
It's supposed to be a bit safer in case of errors/updates – the files themselves are not changed, only their loading is "intercepted". Also, the lipstick restart menu item works. I started using v3 beta with SF3 and did not really miss v2.
___
list of i486/noarch packages on openrepos (jolla tablet)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to velox For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by velox View Post
It's supposed to be a bit safer in case of errors/updates – the files themselves are not changed, only their loading is "intercepted". Also, the lipstick restart menu item works. I started using v3 beta with SF3 and did not really miss v2.
Just came and Velox already answered what I had in mind.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
If you're using Linux on your desktop, have a look at Sailfish Connect or KDE Connect. The former currently has more features.

You need to have KDEConnect running on your desktop, but that doesn't mean it's exclusive to KDE users.

Just having text messages popping up on my desktop notifications makes it worthwhile to me, but there are some nice features like shared clipboard, battery status, and file sharing.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsellout For This Useful Post: