Notices

Lost my Blights input config for some reason today, purging and reinstalling libsdl-ttf2.0. fixed things but its an od thing to happen.

Unless something else meddled with it.

Anyone some tips to get rid of the sigsegv signal error?
It's coming back every time when playing zelda (OoT & OoT MQ).
It stops when loading a savegame.
Zelda MM is playing, but too slow to be any good...
I've used the settings in the SP.

@robnas download and install the glesn64 0.3 to play oot, its a couple of pages back

i am having great success playing many games and having a lot of fun on the train ride in every morning and evening

ive customized controls in the input settings menu within mupen so that i can i move diagonally forward either left or right which is a must for any 3d platform or action game

ive fiddled around with options like frameskip which at 3 makes many games run great vs when its at 1

i can play super smash brothers, no mercy, oot all full speed with sound at around 1ghz

damn it feels good to own a n900

The Following User Says Thank You to yodawg For This Useful Post:
@Yodawg:
I can't change any options, when clicking on settings, nothing happens...
and how can I get sound working decently?
I have tried PA64 and JttL.... but but are stuttering, JttL more than PA64. Only the JttL sound plugin is configurable, by the way.

But OoT is working, albeit somewhat slow and stuttering! Thanks!

in the first page follow the instructions for changing frameskip to 3 from within xterminal thru a line of code command
it will make many games faster
pa64 sound is good sound in bursts
jttl sound is ok sounds continuously
both have advantages and disadvantages but i usually stick with jttl
performance is close either way

on the first page there is NO howto to change frameskip. didn't find it on google either, though. If it's within config, why can't I open that part? I can't change settings of video drivers. I really appreciate your help, but please, be somewhat more specific.

I've searched the first pages for more info about fameskip, without succes.

Originally Posted by yodawg View Post
in the first page follow the instructions for changing frameskip to 3 from within xterminal thru a line of code command
it will make many games faster
pa64 sound is good sound in bursts
jttl sound is ok sounds continuously
both have advantages and disadvantages but i usually stick with jttl
performance is close either way
did u update your mupen64plus ? cuz i did and the plugins are lost and i cant play n64 anymore, what did u do to fix that ?

I have a problem with the sixaxis configuration I tried to configure it by the GUI configuration but that seems not working and when I launch Mario Kart some button like (a) and (b) don't works ... Or start is not start but select ...

Anybidy xcan share with me his configuration file with a correct sixaxis mapping ?

Thanks

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 274 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Just download IzzehO's custom config from the first post, it has mappings for the PS3 controller.

Originally Posted by robnas View Post
on the first page there is NO howto to change frameskip. didn't find it on google either, though. If it's within config, why can't I open that part? I can't change settings of video drivers. I really appreciate your help, but please, be somewhat more specific.

I've searched the first pages for more info about fameskip, without succes.
Sure you did, you probably spent all of 12 seconds before giving up and then posting and wasting others time....

Originally Posted by AgogData View Post
did u update your mupen64plus ? cuz i did and the plugins are lost and i cant play n64 anymore, what did u do to fix that ?
Install my custom config.

Originally Posted by kaulian View Post
I have a problem with the sixaxis configuration I tried to configure it by the GUI configuration but that seems not working and when I launch Mario Kart some button like (a) and (b) don't works ... Or start is not start but select ...

Anybidy xcan share with me his configuration file with a correct sixaxis mapping ?

Thanks
Install my custom config.

Originally Posted by Deaconclgi View Post
Anyone able to assist?
Install my custom config. Q for quit.

Tags
emulator, games, mupen64plus, nintendo, nintendo64