Notices

Originally Posted by gowreesan View Post
Hi friend.... Where can i download Harmattan Theme? Plz post lInk...

Press This>>>

http://repository.maemo.org/extras-d..._0.3-2_all.deb

The Following User Says Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:
Posts: 140 | Thanked: 369 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ituzaingo, Argentina
hello guys, well the last time i edited this theme i was rushed to end it soon, i didn't like too much how it was finished, so i took it again and in my free time i've completely reworked, i took all the pieces from the original n9 blanco theme and remade all the images so it could look more harmattanish

the iconpack is faenza, but just for testing proposes.

font is Nokia Pure Text Tabular, since i don't like the status bar to be shorter nor larger just because of the clock.

there are still some minor bug's to fix, but just because i'm too precise xP (like the different color between border and bg, shouldn't be noticeable, but i notice :P)
i will contact robin. if he wants, he will update the theme. i just wanted to know if you like most this version or should we stick with the previous one.

thanks for feedback =)

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Harick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 293 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ beijing-islamabad
while having this theme already set on my N900 .can we just get harick's work as an update to current one ? it will be great .thankx harick

Originally Posted by Harick View Post
hello guys, well the last time i edited this theme i was rushed to end it soon, i didn't like too much how it was finished, so i took it again and in my free time i've completely reworked, i took all the pieces from the original n9 blanco theme and remade all the images so it could look more harmattanish

font is Nokia Pure Text Tabular, since i don't like the status bar to be shorter nor larger just because of the clock.

there are still some minor bug's to fix, but just because i'm too precise xP (like the different color between border and bg, shouldn't be noticeable, but i notice :P)
i will contact robin. if he wants, he will update the theme. i just wanted to know if you like most this version or should we stick with the previous one.

thanks for feedback =)
Thanks, I would like to inform you that, @robin92 has left maintaining this theme, and the new maintainer is @AapoRantalainen, please contact him, if you want to merge your changes/update.

P.s. Is your work based on the latest update i.e. v4.1 [by me] or is it based on the older? Please update according to the newer one? Thanks.

btw nice work, and is that conversations theme included or needed to be put seperately.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:
Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
Nice work
But I like my mango theme any more

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
Give me the files and I can try a update

Posts: 230 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by Harick View Post

thanks for feedback =)
Wow. Nice work!

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 369 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ituzaingo, Argentina
Originally Posted by TransTech View Post
Thanks, I would like to inform you that, @robin92 has left maintaining this theme, and the new maintainer is @AapoRantalainen, please contact him, if you want to merge your changes/update.

P.s. Is your work based on the latest update i.e. v4.1 [by me] or is it based on the older? Please update according to the newer one? Thanks.

btw nice work, and is that conversations theme included or needed to be put seperately.
i've based my work in the last one i had, i don't know with which version was released it, i think 3.x, anyway i added the two wmProgressIndicator.pngs, but i don't know what "* Fixes by TransTech" stands for, maybe i fixed it or maybe not, as i've been fixing a lot of bugs. the only one left is some black lines in the calendar events and the "new sms" screen which has black bg (this one is rarely used anyway, but still a bug)

as for the conversation theme, its been a long time since i released it, it's here http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1072

anyway, i see that robin is still being maintainer of the theme, as well as AapoRantalainen.

i will try to fix those bugs and give the source so he can upload it to repos

Last edited by Harick; 2012-03-18 at 14:54.

Posts: 258 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lima-Peru
I Love this new theme

I always wanted to merge the conversation theme, but it didn't work so far love to see this theme has it implemented.

Now that i have this theme .... what do i need to do in order to have conversations in portrait mode.

Have my N900 since 2010 and still is my main phone!

I'm Making money viewing Ads Here Now making money to donate to the forum

Last edited by Shinigamijim; 2012-03-19 at 23:51.

Hi all. It is correct that I'm also maintainer of this package, as you can see on http://maemo.org/packages/view/harmattan-theme/

This thread is marked as bugtracker of package.

I have no skills for making themes, so I have no intention to produce material, but just make new releases when new material is made by somebody else.

Current (0.4-1) version depends on 'harmattan-icons-pack-for-white-themes' which was in uninstallable condition until I today fixed it to the repository (that was reason for my 12 days silence about new version).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AapoRantalainen For This Useful Post: