Active Topics

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
imho
Do not take this as negative comment but just a tip!
You have said that you are trying to save time and make things efficiently? Did i get this right? Right now this thread keeps on swelling and you have to track all the orders here so i bet that you spend quite a mount of time just checking and double checking stuff. I hope that you put some webpage with paypal link and some sort of stock quantity there to help yourself. I do not know any helpful links now but this is just a though.

Really really nice work and i appreciate it. Probably I´m going to order also some when first users got these and tell their experiences.

Remember also this! When you tell some detailed information here in single post you should also update your original because your posts will get berried here between orders.

And keep up the good work! Things like this make me feel cozy around here

Last edited by slender; 2010-02-07 at 14:51.

The Following User Says Thank You to slender For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
1 x acrylic, shipping to germany

thanks for your work!

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ The Netherlands
2 more for the Netherlands please. One acrylic and one black wooden...

Great Job! Lovin the ghostly acrylic one.

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Looks great! Put me down for 1 acrylic & 1 wood please (UK again)

Fantastic looking product. I'll take 1 painted wood + 1 acrylic please! (uk shipping). (If you need other product ideas i'm desperate for a decent in-car holder for the N900 )

Thanks in advance!

two things:
it would be interesting to see the pattern you set up to maximize the number of pieces you can get out of a sheet of plywood.

i would like two unpainted wood ones

Can setup an ebay account? It's will be very easy for everyone and you can keep track of everything.

Also, can you ship to Bulgaria?
If you can I'll like two painted wooden. (the home&office pack)
I'm willing to pay extra for the shipping.

Last edited by nvloff; 2010-02-07 at 15:21. Reason: specified "painted" for wooden

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 348 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Fargo, North Dakota, USA
Originally Posted by nvloff View Post
Can setup an ebay account? It's will be very easy for everyone and you can keep track of everything.

Also, can you ship to Bulgaria?
If you can I'll like two painted wooden. (the home&office pack)
I'm willing to pay extra for the shipping.
I will put some on eBay at a slightly higher price (to cover ebay fees). I hope you won't have to pay any extra shipping to receive your stand in Bulgaria. However, I will sell to the forum members who have reserved things here before I put any inventory on eBay.

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 348 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Fargo, North Dakota, USA
Hahah! I hope whoever tagged this thread "24K gold N900 stand" meant it in a positive way, and that it's not a comment on my prices!

Tags
accessory, acrylic, awesome!, complex pricing structure, holder, inexpensive, n900, n900 stand, stand, stay in school!!!, wood