Active Topics

Originally Posted by admiral0 View Post
Short answer: reinstall
Long answer: your system css has been modified after install by you or another application.

Other possibility: you didn't reboot yet.
Great tweak, but I am also experiencing the same issue of the information being pushed to the right side of the low power screen, making some of it unviewable. I'm not sure what the conflicting program would be, perhaps n9Tweak or n9QTweak. Also, I tried reinstalling your tweak twice and rebooting, too. Can anything be adjusted in the next version to help resolve this? Or, perhaps some terminal commands to fix the alignment issue?

Hi, what do you mean by "install deb" & do you need to activate developer mode to install? Cheers mate!

Posts: 279 | Thanked: 293 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Italy
@Hacker : anything that touches operator image can be the cause.
try uninstalling those apps.

@Dlff : Installing can be done in many ways and can be done without developer mode. In that case you need to download deb with the browser and answer yes when it asks if you want to install it. (I never did this way)
I usually use "dpkg". But this requires dev mode on.
Code:
dpkg -i lsmagic.deb
apt-get -f install

Installing is an easy case by any way (with or without developer mode), but be very patient with it on a first run, as it takes 1 and half minutes after restart before it appears on stand-by screen (in my phone) ... if you are using other pic (like by LPM Customizer) on your stand-by screen, it will change that pic too, after 1 minute plus - well, it is hijacking, is it ? (laugh) ... after a first run, it will be always on your stand-by screen ...

I just tested 1.1 deb too (installed without developer mode, just for testing) - it works great too

Well, even I tested it without developer mode, I always suggest to keep developer mode enabled (no true point to disable it) ...

Last edited by jaripi; 2012-01-29 at 11:53.

Posts: 279 | Thanked: 293 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Italy
Yes, a terminal is always handy.

Originally Posted by admiral0 View Post
But this requires dev mode on.
You can have the terminal app in the launcher without DEV mode on

P.S. Brilliant app, thx!

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Edmonton Canada
looks great! Any impact on battery life by chance?

Originally Posted by slashd0t View Post
It uses very little power ... my N9 can stay on 10 mA-level (even below) on IDLE state (when internet is active, 3G or WLAN) and even below 8 mA-level (without active internet) - based on Battery Usage apps (it is not perfect apps, but it is very good to control your power consumption - it might give you wrong numbers on idle state in some certain situations) ... anyway, I can confirm that lpsmagic apps does NOT cause a higher power consumption ...

Last edited by jaripi; 2012-01-29 at 17:09.

The Following User Says Thank You to jaripi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 124 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Edmonton Canada
Originally Posted by jaripi View Post
Originally Posted by slashd0t
It uses very little power ... my N9 can stay on 10 mA-level (even below) on IDLE state (when internet is active, 3G or WLAN) and even below 8 mA-level (without active internet) - based on Battery Usage apps (it is not perfect apps, but it is very good to control your power consumption - it might give you wrong numbers on idle state in some certain situations) ... anyway, I can confirm that lpsmagic apps does NOT cause a higher power consumption ...
Good to know!

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nokia, Finland
First of all, thanks for the app.

I got slight problems, though.
1) When I connect my phone to my mac and use it as a mass memory, app halts. Clock is halt, battery indicator is halt at "no-usb" look. When I disconnect the cable, it stays halt.

2)When I connect it at sychronized mode, only battery indicator is halt. Disconnecting doesn't change icon.

I have re-installed and rebooted device for few times now.

I got PR1.1 and mac with Lion.