Notices

Originally Posted by Mitrandir View Post
Escape works as page-back in Tear, just like in MicroB. I will try to release new tear-improvements on next week with a couple of trivial features, and include mapping 'page-back' on backspace.
Thanks ! I find that when holding the N810 with the keyboard open, and using space to scroll, hitting backspace to go back is more natural than the "escape" key.

May be tear-improvements deserves its own thread?
Yes it does ! Otherwise many Nx0 users may not even know it exists... want me to create it ? :-)

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by fpp View Post
Yes it does ! Otherwise many Nx0 users may not even know it exists... want me to create it ? :-)
I agree, there should be a real [Announce] thread and it submitted to MWKN or whatever the Maemo news thing is called.
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Posts: 1,101 | Thanked: 1,184 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Spain
Mitrandir, could you put a link to the source code, too?

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Budapest, Hungary
Originally Posted by Mitrandir View Post
May be tear-improvements deserves its own thread?
Absolutely! Especially, if you want to be full of requests. I have to prepare a list...

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Hm. The first was skippy-xd thread. Telescope — the second... what will be next?

Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
Hm. The first was skippy-xd thread. Telescope — the second... what will be next?
Bring down the stars to us please. Just joking.

This shows that there is still demand for good, working maemo4 apps, even if the majority moved to 5.
(Not to speak of the quiet masses. This thread will reach 5k views in a short time... and the first post was only 3 weeks ago...)

The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:
Sorry for hijacking this thread but I don't want to open new one for just an alpha version of my hobby-theme.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ibq4BLtuz8

A lot of things is undone (virtual keyboard for stylus etc)
A few things can't be done (built-in chat application use black color for text even if I change the value of it to white...)

Please don't remove the package while theme is active.
All settings will be recovered if you remove the package.

DO NOT FORGET TO REBOOT your tablet after installation.

Last edited by Kroll; 2010-05-09 at 20:22.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kroll For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
Sorry for hijacking this thread but I don't want to open new one for just an alpha version of my hobby-theme.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ibq4BLtuz8
[/B]
Downloading now!!

Update:

Installed it and applied the theme.
VERY nice theme.

Some questions though.

The screenshot below is of my desktop right after having installed the theme and not changed anything.

1) As you can see I still got the icons on the left side, I thought the theme would remove them (maybe I was wrong),

2) For some reason the icon for the third icon got replaced with a Mozilla/Thunderbird icon. Odd.

3) What is the grey box in the upper left corner for?

4) If I click on the 'Downarrow' at the top of the screen I see that there is now a direct link to the same menues options that the first icon on the left takes me to (even using a smaller version of that icon).

5) Do I need to have Personal Menu installed?

The theme is GORGEOUS when using the applications.
I tried out the App Manager, microB, Vagalume (looks great), etc. I can seriously say that my N810 has never looks this good before.

Just curious about the desktop appearance
Attached Images

AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Last edited by silvermountain; 2010-05-09 at 20:46.

I thought the theme would remove them (maybe I was wrong),
It should! Did you reboot the tablet?
For some reason the icon for the third icon got replaced with a Mozilla/Thunderbird icon. Odd.
Oh, I'm sorry. Please, remove the \usr\share\icons\Diablo5\scalable\hildon\qgn_grid_ tasknavigator_contactactive.png and qgn_grid_tasknavigator_contact.png
I will remove it in the next release!
What is the grey box in the upper left corner for?
It appeared because of TaskNavigatorbar doesn't turned off.
4) If I click on the 'Downarrow' at the top of the screen I see that there is now a direct link to the same menues options that the first icon on the left takes me to (even using a smaller version of that icon).
Tasknavigator should be killed. The package has to remove it after reboot...
5) Do I need to have Personal Menu installed?
No.

about "Home" on statusbar on the desktop... I'll tell you how to remove this inscription a bit later, ok?

BTW, It should looks like this

Did your wallpaper changed automatically?

Last edited by Kroll; 2010-05-09 at 21:20.

Really great theme. This will be my default, when the virtual keyboard will be ready. Let me know if you need somebody with photoshop skills to help. Thumbs up!

Tags
diablo, maemo4, n800, n810, telescope