Active Topics

Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
added "D.o. DHL notice" to the form so we can track and differentiate actual delivery time and processing time on "Jolla/Hong Kong" side

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Can anyone else confirm the good news?

Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Have not asked Simo Ruoho for his source, but he posted an update which also states that shipment has started.
Ah, he's got a more detailed section that describes the source:

October 6, 2015: Shipping starts, according to "shaglund" on TMO
"Well, I just received an sms from DHL. Something sent from Hong Kong."
So yeah, not a new source of info here...

Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
So yeah, not a new source of info here...
Awesome, no we even make our own desperate "news"

And just out of curiosity... is the order status in shop.jolla.com still "On Hold" for those who received notice that a shipment was done?

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Anyone remember when I said the new wait is more fun than the old one? I was wrong. Its not!
I have to disagree, this is fun

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
And just out of curiosity... is the order status in shop.jolla.com still "On Hold" for those who received notice that a shipment was done?
Where should that be???

I got the invite, finalised it, received the confirmation afterwards but i do not see anything of a tablet when i login to the shop. Only my phone order from 2 years ago. Should i be worried?

No sms as of late....Buhuu

Offtopic: I was really hyped the first months, the last 2 only bugged and annoyed - now with the spreedsheat (like in Dec. 2013) i get reexcited again

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Sep 2015 @ Stockholm
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
My order status in the shop is "Paid".
All I have from DHL is "Shipment information received HONG KONG - HONG KONG 12:01" so I can't confirm it's from Jolla but it's the only thing I can think of.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
I have to disagree, this is fun
Fun? Seems more like masochism to me

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund