How much cost the shipping to Europa ?

Originally Posted by 3lr0d
Cool! is it the right form factor? I know RS-MMC is smaller than vanilla MMC, but I've never seen MMCmobile. so I can't make any comparison... So... How does it compare?
Umm, it's half the size. It looks just like the 64mb memory card that comes with the 770

Originally Posted by mschoen
http://www.meritline.com/kingston-1g...bile-card.html is a little bit more, but it has lifetime warranty, not have to worry about 10k cycles... This is a good one for swap card, being that has the lifetime warranty, you can have a huge SWAP :P
Actually. the one from Transcend also has a lifetime warranty (it says so on the box).

Interesting about both of the cards, thanks for the link to the Kingston. I wonder if it's worth it to spend the extra $15 for th Kingston. They both have a lifetime warranty, but the speeds are listed as being different:
  • Transcend: up to 6Mb/sec
  • Kingston: read@8Mb/sec write@7mb/sec

I couldn't find any more information from either website, but $15 more for a faster card? That's got me thinking.

Posts: 148 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Stimutax, AZ
Originally Posted by Gestalt73
I wonder if it's worth it to spend the extra $15 for th Kingston.
I guess it all depends on how fast the 770 can read the card.

Originally Posted by Gestalt73
Interesting about both of the cards, thanks for the link to the Kingston. I wonder if it's worth it to spend the extra $15 for th Kingston. They both have a lifetime warranty, but the speeds are listed as being different:
  • Transcend: up to 6Mb/sec
  • Kingston: read@8Mb/sec write@7mb/sec

I couldn't find any more information from either website, but $15 more for a faster card? That's got me thinking.
It's $3 cheaper now. EDIT: $3 cheaper than the Transcend one, $18 cheaper than before.

1GB MMCM Kingston

this card is not RS MMC, just MMC. I cannot get it to work on the 770. Help!!!!!

thanks,
Jeet

Originally Posted by jeetdds
this card is not RS MMC, just MMC. I cannot get it to work on the 770. Help!!!!!

thanks,
Jeet

I ordered the Kingston one and it works fine. Did you close the door on the memory card slot? I didn't want to close it when I tested the new card because it's such a PITA to open. But cards aren't recognized unless the door is closed and the USB cable is disconnected.

If it says MMCM or MMC-Mobile it's RSMMC.

This A-Data 1GB mmc-mobile card from Newegg.com for $28 works great.
It claims a 15 MB/sec read speed and 8 MB/sec write speed.

1 GB MMC-Mobile