Notices

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by Bingley Joe View Post
Instructions for implementing this would be much appreciated.
It's for Rob1n - he has access to the repositories. The patch should be merged with the existing code and a new version of the Stellarium package should be built before it can be used. Unless you want to build your own package.

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 172 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Originally Posted by Daggerstab View Post
It's for Rob1n - he has access to the repositories. The patch should be merged with the existing code and a new version of the Stellarium package should be built before it can be used. Unless you want to build your own package.
Ah, I see -- thanks for clearing that up!

Originally Posted by rebhana View Post
I have installed stellarium only recently, and I'm not able to get the effect of right-click by click-and-hold. Has that stopped working since PR1.2 or whatever? Also, the keyboard shortcuts "/" and "\" don't work. Any ideas what I could be missing?
Hi,

If you're trying to zoom in and out, Ctrl+up and Ctrl+down do that.

Cheers!

Posts: 313 | Thanked: 247 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ USA
Stellarium Mobile is now available in the ovi store for $2.99, anyone tried it yet ?

Originally Posted by dsawhney View Post
Stellarium Mobile is now available in the ovi store for $2.99, anyone tried it yet ?
Several people from this thead http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=848388 have. Everyone that did writes that it is quite good.

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...0&goto=newpost

damn u beat me

ovi store is a piece of garbage, i tried to buy it like 6 hours ago and all it does is claim it sent a link to my phone that never arrives... this is why people with jobs still pirate things.

The Following User Says Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Well, some of us pirate things on principle. (Though most of those who fit in that category with me do it too often and too indiscriminately for their principles to be worth defending.)

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
Yeah... I pay for cheap software on principle. Luckily most stuff that runs on phones is cheap

Originally Posted by dsawhney View Post
Some people said it is buggy.
Is that still the case with
stellarium_0.10.5-2_armel.deb ?

Is there a better version in Ovi Store?

Posts: 284 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Yeah ive tried it. Not laggy for me (overclocked @ 950mhz). The accelerometer doesnt seem to work for me though. Other than that its a fantastic app