It's working better for me now then with PR1.2, but still far away from perfect.

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK, England
Originally Posted by leetut View Post
removing and re-adding the widget has been the fix since pr1.0 !!!!
but it always stops working after a few hours then it needs to be re-added again,
Yep. I have to do the same as you too. Really annoying at times.

Especially when you don't have the Headphone dameon installed and you plug out the headphones and can't tap pause quickly.

Nice widget though.

Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
i updated to fw1.3 yesterday and the widget worked for approx 8 hours, now its the same un-working state that its been in for over 1 year since the n900 was released!

and removing then re-adding it still crashes desktop and removes all widgets like it did a year ago

so... mr (halfbaked) nokia man... fix it by the end of the day or give us all a thousand quid!!!

Originally Posted by leetut View Post
i updated to fw1.3 yesterday and the widget worked for approx 8 hours, now its the same un-working state that its been in for over 1 year since the n900 was released!

and removing then re-adding it still crashes desktop and removes all widgets like it did a year ago

so... mr (halfbaked) nokia man... fix it by the end of the day or give us all a thousand quid!!!
It is a real disgrace that Nokia cannot even create a working widget and has been unable to fix it a year later. Shows the nature of the company. But my thoughts on Nokia and the position they now find themselves is a discussion for another day.

What I am interested in is why you upgraded to PR 1.3. Also do you notice the device being generally much better/smoother? I should be getting my hands on my replacement N900 on Friday and unsure whether to move to PR 1.3. Was thinking of just staying on 1.2 and using swappolube and overclocking to make the device run smoothly. What is your recommendation?

Posts: 374 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hungary
Change your desktop theme, after it would work until the next REBOOT action! ;o)

Widget is still buggy since the firsf fw, this is a year old bug.
Why are you surprised? XD

The Following User Says Thank You to taril For This Useful Post:
100% true .................