Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
well. the good thing is that we can hang out in this thread an pretend that we are angry, dissspointed an very cool since was ignored the first time , now a second time.

btw. how could this affect your decision about the jPad when that campaign ended before this upgrade\downgrade?

btw it could be worse...you could have been one of thr guys locked out of your own phone.
As I said its just one of the reasons why I am quite disappointed in Jolla/ with my jolla phone at the moment. There is also yellow part of the screen burnt in from this monday, call dropping, random reboots once or twice a month...

Truth be told I do agree with you it could be worse and being locked out would suck even more.

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 2,004 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ Fin
For those who are waiting the update

The rest of our users will receive 1.1.1.27 directly on Monday without the alphanumeric lock code feature.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eekkelund For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by eekkelund View Post
For those who are waiting the update

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
What is this thread actually supposed to be? To me, it looks like the same kind of "fan vs. critics" b_tch-fest that console kiddies engage in.

You know, the very furthest thing from a discussion.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tigerroast For This Useful Post:
To me its just a place to hang out until I get the update.
I get that. However, the title contains "Discussion." I was kind of expecting an actual discussion to take place.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Tigerroast View Post
I get that. However, the title contains "Discussion." I was kind of expecting an actual discussion to take place.
u are right. Another thing that is strange with the thread title now. Its no longer Update 10. should be update 11 or 12.

eyy, we're having a discussion

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
u are right. Another thing that is strange with the thread title now. Its no longer Update 10. should be update 11 or 12.

eyy, we're having a discussion
Lol and there it is. You know what they say. If you want something done, do it yourself.

So, what does the latest update entail outside of updating to the latest Qt version? Bugfixes? Driver updates?

Originally Posted by Tigerroast View Post
Lol and there it is. You know what they say. If you want something done, do it yourself.

So, what does the latest update entail outside of updating to the latest Qt version? Bugfixes? Driver updates?
The latest update only includes one thing. It will remove lock function from you jPhone.

The next one after that will hit us in the face on monday morning...including this: https://together.jolla.com/question/...-vaarainjarvi/ - Alphanumeric lock.

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-12-19 at 19:07.

The latest update only includes one thing. It will remove lock function from you jPhone.

The next one after that will hit us in the face on monday morning...including this: https://together.jolla.com/question/...-vaarainjarvi/ - Alpha-numeric lock.
That seems...oddly basic. I suppose announcing bugfixes wouldn't be very exciting.

Is there anything that desparately needs updating? Perhaps UI changes or the web browser or camera app?

Originally Posted by c0ck4m0u53 View Post
There is also yellow part of the screen burnt in from this monday
To be fair, that can and does happen with any device, and is covered by warranty.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post: