Active Topics

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Brazil
Hello there!

I started to play Starcraft in my PC and discovered about stratagus. I made all the process, I have the CD, installed sucefully in my N810.

But, when I click in 'Campaign' mode, it just show me the cancel button, and not apper to be loading something. So i went to 'Single Player' mode. Selected maps, all other settings and when i click 'start game', It start loading and freezes before entering at play mode.

I really want to solve this problem, because some readers of my Maemo Blog are getting the same issue.

P.S.: BTW, we all used the same CD (I uploaded the iso to server) and Stargus Loader for Windows, 0.1 Version.

Thanks in advance

I was born intelligent
education ruined me.

Posts: 255 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by tuliobaars View Post
But, when I click in 'Campaign' mode, it just show me the cancel button, and not apper to be loading something.
http://stargus.sourceforge.net/features/ Quote:"Campaigns do not work"

Looking at all the other mentioned issues it seems it's not really playable at all.

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Brazil
But, Is there a chance to play it in Singleplayer? I saw a lot of people playing, and just wanna do the same thing. Any idea to what is closing it? And thanks to the answer.

I was born intelligent
education ruined me.

Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Originally Posted by tuliobaars View Post
But, Is there a chance to play it in Singleplayer? I saw a lot of people playing, and just wanna do the same thing. Any idea to what is closing it? And thanks to the answer.
Campaign mode is single player and it doesn't work.

You can play specific maps against the AI and that works on Maemo, but it usually crashes once you have more then a few units built. Star Cruisers will ALWAYS crash stratagus on my N900 if I build more then one.

See new thread about Stargus here: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=904603

Single player (not campaign) works fine.

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Recife - Brazil
Check the free memory, or swap memory, i run it here, perfectly