Active Topics

The wait is driving me crazy...lol Does anyone have enough connections with Nokia to get an updated "rumor" or something on the release date?......

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Don't hold yor breath too much. With the amount of small bugs developer program revealed, I think it will take little bit longer. They also might want to wait to get more 3rd party aplications ready: GPE PIM, AbiWord and Gnumeric. (Full featured Word documents editor is a killer feature.)

Originally Posted by Mythic
Don't hold yor breath too much. With the amount of small bugs developer program revealed, I think it will take little bit longer. They also might want to wait to get more 3rd party aplications ready: GPE PIM, AbiWord and Gnumeric. (Full featured Word documents editor is a killer feature.)
I feared as much in a previous post but it was felt "the bugs" would not delay it.. BUT common sense tells you the opposite.....

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Madrid, Spain
I don't have any nails left to bite

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by TripleNickle
I feared as much in a previous post but it was felt "the bugs" would not delay it.. BUT common sense tells you the opposite.....
Well, you actually want to wait I think we want Nokia to suceede with this device, so one day there might be a newer version maybe with integrated keyboard, or some other sweet addition... Therefore they should take the time to get out rock solid version that will get positive reviews.

Originally Posted by Mythic
Well, you actually want to wait I think we want Nokia to suceede with this device, so one day there might be a newer version maybe with integrated keyboard, or some other sweet addition... Therefore they should take the time to get out rock solid version that will get positive reviews.
I agree... just want it now! lol

I guess we may have another 30 days to go before the 770's release based on this blog entry http://blog.j03.de/ I guess I will go buy something else new in the mean time like a new video enabled iPod ! ;-)