Dear All!

Please help me to syncronize my google contact, calendar and tasks with my N900. Yes, I have read all the forum themes. I cannot sync with syncevolution, mail for exchange....

How can I use my love of my life: N900?

Thanks a lot!

dedista

The Following User Says Thank You to dedista For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 680 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
that hasn't worked for a long time. google is using proprietary systems.

The Following User Says Thank You to sicelo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
I am syncing with http://outlook.office365.com/ , no problem. Mail for Exchange on N900 side, webpage on desktop.

Wish I could sync it with Seamonkey somehow; Mail works, calendar-events freeze with bugs, contacts do not even try to sync.

Thank you. Best wishes.

[Edit] I do not even try to sync calendar-contacts-and-such with Google, despite being an avid user of GMail [/Edit]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 680 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
Yes, Activesync works fine on N900. Actually very well (with the exception of provisioning, which Outlook/Office365.com doesn't enforce). Unfortunately google discontinued their EAS implementation.

The Following User Says Thank You to sicelo For This Useful Post:
I'm using nuevasync ($15/yr). I gave up on the free options, unless someone has a better idea.

Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
I am syncing with http://outlook.office365.com/ , no problem. Mail for Exchange on N900 side, webpage on desktop...[/Edit]
Is it still working? Please share the basic settings. My organization just recently moved to Office365 and I have had no luck with N900 yet

i am also still using nuevasync
server ipv4.nuevasync.com
port 443
secure connection yes
set usenername XXXX no gmail
no domain

The Following User Says Thank You to shubell For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sicelo View Post
Is it still working? Please share the basic settings. My organization just recently moved to Office365 and I have had no luck with N900 yet
I got it working now. Possibly problem was on the network I was on at the time of making previous post.