Notices

Posts: 1,391 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by ridmaur View Post
Final update: completely reset my device but problem still occurs. Are you doing the time calculation based on DST in the US?
I'm using the Qt Mobility Calendar API directly, and don't make any assumptions about the time zone or offset calculation:

Code:
QOrganizerEventTime eventTime = item.detail<QOrganizerEventTime>();
QDateTime start = eventTime.startDateTime().toLocalTime();
QDateTime end = eventTime.endDateTime().toLocalTime();
Which local time zone (in the regional settings) have you set up?

Originally Posted by thp View Post
I'm using the Qt Mobility Calendar API directly, and don't make any assumptions about the time zone or offset calculation:

Code:
QOrganizerEventTime eventTime = item.detail<QOrganizerEventTime>();
QDateTime start = eventTime.startDateTime().toLocalTime();
QDateTime end = eventTime.endDateTime().toLocalTime();
Which local time zone (in the regional settings) have you set up?
I have setup GMT+1 Amsterdam as the time zone but also do have automatic time set enabled. Switching this on/off doesn't make a difference. Maybe the Qt API's are mixing up time zones between US and Europe. We will know over the weekend.

ACTUALLY, I is a bug in some time zone functionality. Events have the correct time from upcoming Sunday on; but Saturday is still an hour behind.

Last edited by ridmaur; 2012-11-02 at 18:42.

Every time I reboot my N9, Billboard info disappears from the low power screen, leaving me with just the icon for MeeCast and the clock. Opening the Billboard app shows just MeeCast in the preview, although I have lots of stuff in the content box. Disabling MeeCast and playing with the content field in Billboard and then enabling MeeCast again, puts all the stuff back into my low power screen. Any idea why this is happening? Might be relevant that I have edited a few lines in the /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css file, mainly, to change the low power screen clock color to cyan, and font to bold 11 mm..

Originally Posted by shinogami View Post
Every time I reboot my N9, Billboard info disappears from the low power screen, leaving me with just the icon for MeeCast and the clock. Opening the Billboard app shows just MeeCast in the preview, although I have lots of stuff in the content box. Disabling MeeCast and playing with the content field in Billboard and then enabling MeeCast again, puts all the stuff back into my low power screen. Any idea why this is happening? Might be relevant that I have edited a few lines in the /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css file, mainly, to change the low power screen clock color to cyan, and font to bold 11 mm..
i suggest you to have a bit of patience after rebooting your N9. Wait for a while and see the magic happens

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Possible add wazapp status ???

what means “Show other logos” ?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by CarM14 View Post
what means “Show other logos” ?
You enable this option and enable from MeeCast weather in stanby screen and see the magic

thank you! but works only with meecast?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by CarM14 View Post
thank you! but works only with meecast?
Currently, no other app takes advantage of it...

Posts: 1,391 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
Possible add wazapp status ???
Will come in the next release (not released yet), it's already implemented.

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Currently, no other app takes advantage of it...
It also works with any other apps that set the LPM operator logo (e.g. LPMCustomizer). The only apps that I know are LPMCustomizer and MeeCast, I'm sure there are more out there.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thp For This Useful Post: