Notices

Hi,

(Using N900 not overclocked and UAE V0.8)

Games to be added to compatibility list:

Cruise for a Corpse - works OK with no alteration to basic settings. Some cursor / stylus issues where selection of objects under mouse pointer a bit tricky.

Space Quest IV - loads but painfully slow and lots of swapping between start-up and disk 1 so make sure you use both DF0 and DF1 on initial start-up

Loom - works fine

Posts: 716 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Sheffield, UK
Originally Posted by Lake View Post
Hi,

(Using N900 not overclocked and UAE V0.8)

Games to be added to compatibility list:

Cruise for a Corpse - works OK with no alteration to basic settings. Some cursor / stylus issues where selection of objects under mouse pointer a bit tricky.

Space Quest IV - loads but painfully slow and lots of swapping between start-up and disk 1 so make sure you use both DF0 and DF1 on initial start-up

Loom - works fine
Can you please add those directly to the compatibility list? Only the first game was missing from the list on the site, you probably forgot to select Show All Games.

I have now changed the notice on the list to make it more obvious that when you are viewing the UAE4All list it ONLY shows games that already have been tested.

My Websites
CSD Projects - Flickr - UAE4Maemo (UAE4All Compatibility List)

Favourite N900 Applications
Picodrive - UAE4All

Please post your UAE4All compatibility reports. Even better, post them to my UAE4Maemo site!
Not sure how UAE4All works such as mouse emulation? Read the FAQ.

Last edited by Alex Atkin UK; 2010-05-20 at 13:40.

Posts: 117 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Manchester, England
Using r14 - not overclocked.

Pang - runs good, no issues.
Treasure Island Dizzy - runs good, no issues.
Prince of persia - runs good. hard to play due to no diagnol buttons.

The first 2 games are not on the compatability list and I could not login to add prince of persia...

Hope this helps...

Have you registered an account? What problem did you have logging in?

I will add those missing games shortly.

My Websites

Picodrive - UAE4All

Please post your UAE4All compatibility reports. Even better, post them to my UAE4Maemo site!

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Poland, Białystok
Benefactor - works very good. Playable. I'm on 5'th lvl
Super Frog - playable, but controls are horrible...
Settlers - unplayable. Mouse doesn't seems to work.

I notice people are reluctant to register for an account at my site and add their own details.

Please remember, you can login to my site using your maemo.org login details by registering your maemo.org OpenID URL with my site. Just login to maemo.org then click here for your OpenID URL. Then simply copy and paste it into the OpenID URL form on the login page of my site and click Verify.

The first time it will ask you to confirm a few details to register your account with my site (it still e-mails you a random password so you can still login if your OpenID host stops working, you can safely ignore it) and once confirmed you can submit compatibility reports right away. No messing around trying to get the captcha right or waiting for confirmation e-mails.

If you already registered an account on my site and want to assign it to your OpenID URL then let me know via private message your username (on my site) and your OpenID URL (from maemo.org or whatever OpenID host you use) so I can assign your account to your OpenID.

My Websites

Picodrive - UAE4All

The Following User Says Thank You to Alex Atkin UK For This Useful Post: