Closed Thread
"Sell your phone, buy an iPhone or an Android phone, don't complain here, we're not Nokia, this is a developers phone"

This is the attitude which has lead Nokia down this rotten path of failure. Never trust Linux nerds with commercial products because they ruin it by putting their slimy hands all over it and disowning the idea of getting new potential customers to the N900.

I hope those same nerds who are partially responsible for the N900's failure are left with Maemo 1.2 and a confused community with no guidance and no true sense of achievement by having this phone. "It's a developer phone" Really? All 100 apps suck, most of them have tons of bugs and are basically risking your phone for potential bricking. If I'm not happy, I'll complain.

To the Mods: You've been warning me, banning me, and closing my threads because Nokia fan boys have been hijacking my threads with all kinds of nonsense. I have all rights to give my opinion in this forums because Maemo is the failure on the N900 and their developers are equally the reason for its failure to make it a mainstream product with their bad apps.

let the troll games begin!

Posts: 349 | Thanked: 309 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ PS/IL
Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Holland
*sigh*

Maybe you can sell your N900 and buy a life from your earnings

My advice : "Sell your phone, buy an iPhone or an Android phone, don't complain here, we're not Nokia, this is a developers phone"

Posts: 532 | Thanked: 949 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Uk for 6months then Thailand
Why don't you just do as you PREACH! "Sell your phone, buy an iPhone or an Android phone, don't complain here". Grow up and get a life..

Look, if you had done any research, you would have known what you're getting into. It's not like there isn't a wealth of information available.

The basic matter, it seems, is that this phone doesn't suit your personality. So what? This has happened to me before, I was a very dissatisfied Windows Mobile and iPhone user. Terrible devices for me.

So complain all you want, yes people here (and anywhere) can be jerks, but move on. Find a phone that you like, or make the N900 into one you do like. The freedom is all yours.

The Following User Says Thank You to tushyd For This Useful Post:
Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
What failure?
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 802 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sydney

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Blaizzen For This Useful Post:
So this thread is not about the issues with the phone. You are complaining about mean people?

Ya know, at some point the battered wife has to leave. The situation is not a good fit for you. Why not just cut your losses and move on? Seriously, why not? You need to see that some of us like the N900. It seems weird, but not everyone agrees with you. Now let that sink in. Everything will be ok.There there.

The Following User Says Thank You to lancewex For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread