and no double post

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Brooklyn, NY
Well that fell through - Anyone looking to trade a Google Voice invite for a Google Wave invite?

I've got a Voice invite - want a Wave invite.

And please be careful when dealing with newly joined members that have zero posts and are looking for invites; People are trolling for invites.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Send me a wave and/or voice invite please

Sunilma - So why do you need a Wave invite when you just told me you had a wave invite that you were going to send after I sent you the voice invite?

Dude- you lied -thats such bad karma, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Originally Posted by Anthrobug View Post
Sunilma - So why do you need a Wave invite when you just told me you had a wave invite that you were going to send after I sent you the voice invite?

Dude- you lied -thats such bad karma, you should be ashamed of yourself.
man - I just wanted to see what you will do. I could not resist it. Sorry.

how stupid do you really think everyone here is?

Originally Posted by Anthrobug View Post
how stupid do you really think everyone here is?
No offense. But it works both ways, isn't it. why should I trust you.

am gonna give a wave invite to the 4th email post(u can use "scr.im" to avoid spam). dont need to trade it for a voice invite cuz am not from america.

Originally Posted by xn0wh3r3x View Post
am gonna give a wave invite to the 4th email post(u can use "scr.im" to avoid spam). dont need to trade it for a voice invite cuz am not from america.
Did I win?

No offense? If I sent you the invite, you would have screwed me by sending me nothing. Because that's what you had, nothing. I take offense to that.

And no, it doesn't work both ways - I offered the voice invite; You accepted and said you would send me the invite first. Then you changed your story, and at the end said 'it's up to you' - Like I'm the one blocking the deal.

That's a classic con - And your 'only kidding, ha ha' explanation is another transparent attempt to make it seem like you're still a stand-up guy.

And another reason it doesn't work both ways is that my account was created 2 years ago - I didn't setup an account just to get wave invite.

Tags
generosity, giving, google voice, invitations, invites, panhandling, pathetic beggars