Notices

Posts: 273 | Thanked: 113 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Germany
Hi there,

just a heads up, the Angry Birds Levelpack is back in Ovi-Store for (in my case) € 2,99. This is the chance for all of us who just installed it last time to buy it now and show Rovio that it makes $en$e to develop more great games like this one for Maemo5 / MeeGo

Best regards,
Corwin

Useful links for newcomers: New members say hello , New users start here, Community subforum, Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If I can help with anything else, just ask! Please click 'Thanks!' if this post was helpful.

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Corwin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 59 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Ireland
Yep already a thread or two about but I read somewhere Germany didn't have it yet.
funny that for me (Ireland) it was €4

3$=3€=fail

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NokiaRocks For This Useful Post:
Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
It has not appeared back on the UK store yet

Shame, and in the US it is USD 2,99

Looked for a thread but could not find it, also the auto-suggest when creating this thread did not come up with it.

I thought it is worth a bump anyway, Angry Birds is hands down the best game on the N900 ATM and the platform needs more of that
Judging from a tweet ('It all went wrong') Rovio (maker of AB) seemed really disappointed.
Time to show them we want them and are willing to pay for good work!

Best regards,
Corwin

Useful links for newcomers: New members say hello , New users start here, Community subforum, Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If I can help with anything else, just ask! Please click 'Thanks!' if this post was helpful.

Originally Posted by NokiaRocks View Post
3$=3€=fail
It might be in terms of spending power, don't know exactly. I do not really care as the price is OK for me (and I think most people, anyway).

btw. Germany has got it. You just need to select Popular apps and not free apps.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NokiaRocks For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Man I got it too. 2.99USD lol. But I don't have credit card to buy it gutted.

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
Remember that there are different VATs in different countries, that's one reason for different prices. (And they don't want to sell for 2.64€ but round up to 2.99€ for psychological reasons.)

Good to see that there are finally some commercial apps / games coming to our great device.

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
Originally Posted by bockersjv View Post
It has not appeared back on the UK store yet
It is there but did not appear in any of the lists. I did a search and it appeared.

If Roxio are dissapointed with the N900 experience then it is not down to the community. I had tried to buy this when it first came out and been waiting ever since. The samy with Sygic Sat Nav.

It is annoying that developer are seemingly being held back by the flakiness of the current OVI store.