Active Topics

Hey guys, not sure if this has been discussed yet ( diidnt see it at a quick glance) but anyways, Im interested in taking my Nokia 770 and dual booting between the OS2006 on the tablet's memory, and android on the MMC. Is it possible? and how would i do it?

Posts: 607 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Finland
I think it's not possible. They are using different kernels and kexec is not working correctly yet.

Alright. Well is there anything else i could dual boot with? and going back to the android, I did see somewhere something called NITdroid....

The Following User Says Thank You to Firebat2222 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Well, OS2008HE, Debian or something else, but not Android (NITdroid is the only kind bootable, the other was ran from inside Maemo).

hmm... well im interested in debian i suppose, so ill start looking around for that! 0.0

Posts: 607 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Firebat2222 View Post
hmm... well im interested in debian i suppose, so ill start looking around for that! 0.0
Mer is also an option, but it's Work In Progress

Does anyone have an easy to follow instructions on how to install NITdroid on my Nokia N770 or can edit this tutorial to make it more NOOB Friendly I would gladly pay $10 For it.

http://guug.org/nit/nitdroid/

OR A VIDEO WOULD BE AWESOME! i am sure a lot of other users are waiting to do this but are not confident enough to take a chance. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!

I have ubuntu installed on my PC and Waiting!
Thank you

The Following User Says Thank You to atob907 For This Useful Post: