Active Topics

Posts: 385 | Thanked: 426 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
Originally Posted by meShell View Post
Received my Shipment mail AND my Device today!
And no red other half, will be delivered later.

Yesterday it still showed "in picking".

Germany
Ordernumber was #200001438
Hmm. Are they out of poppy reds or did they just goof on yours?

Mine is in my hands also! order #20001299 to Portugal (Maybe the first one?). Also no poppy red OTH, still to come...
I'll update the spreadsheet.
P.S. Today I also received jolla email, with tracking number, almost at the same time as I received the phone...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MarcosMe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 53 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Veska, Czech Rep.
Wohoo, my beloved Jolla is finally in my hands No limited TOH, only Comming soon card, but that doesn't matter.
Order #200001709, delivered around 13:00 UTC.

FedEx driver called me, so we arranged the delivery to my friend's place, where I was able to pick the package in the evening, when I came back from my trip.

So now it's time to move to Jolla User Experience thread. The only problem is how am I supposed to tell my customers that they'll probably won't have their projects finished till the end of the week

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
My jolla visited my house today. Too bad there was no-one there to open the door... Better luck tomorrow..

Originally Posted by MarcosMe View Post
Mine is in my hands also! order #20001299 to Portugal (Maybe the first one?). Also no poppy red OTH, still to come...
I'll update the spreadsheet.
P.S. Today I also received jolla email, with tracking number, almost at the same time as I received the phone...
Congratz MarcosMe.
I think you're the first in Portugal and I slightly hate you for that
Anyway, based on your pre-order (100eur) you deserve it.
I hope to be the second this week

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s1gk1ll For This Useful Post:
Gah! So, my Jolla shipped yesterday, to Stockholm. And it WAS in Stockholm yesterday night, with an estimated delivery time today at 4pm. But then, for some reason, it continued its journey to France (!), was "in transit" and then returned to the FedEx facility in Paris again. Now, the estimated delivery is "N/A".

Hopefully I will still have it before Christmas...

(I finally registered here, after having lurked the forum since before the launch of the N9!)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NanderK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by NanderK View Post
Gah! So, my Jolla shipped yesterday, to Stockholm. And it WAS in Stockholm yesterday night, with an estimated delivery time today at 4pm. But then, for some reason, it continued its journey to France (!), was "in transit" and then returned to the FedEx facility in Paris again. Now, the estimated delivery is "N/A".

Hopefully I will still have it before Christmas...

http://i.imgur.com/CfezGLs.png

(I finally registered here, after having lurked the forum since before the launch of the N9!)
Mine got to France and stayed 2.5 days there. Then Austria and Hungary (still there). I hope to get it tomorrow, after almost a week...

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
@Bundyo
Take comfort in this - mine was delivered for a day, but I still have not seen it as I am abroad. I will be back on Thursday, so if you get it tomorrow you will touch it before I do

The Following User Says Thank You to zlatko For This Useful Post:
Posts: 466 | Thanked: 335 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Vienna, Austria
still don't have my tracking number
I think Jolla should post something like this:
I could put it under the christmas tree when I still don't have my Jolla next tuesday...

The Following User Says Thank You to bennypr0fane For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bennypr0fane View Post
still don't have my tracking number
I think Jolla should post something like this:
I could put it under the christmas tree when I still don't have my Jolla next tuesday...
My tracking number is still missing too since it seems Jolla doesn't find Switzerland on the map Great idea of Fairphone!* Btw they have a great Facebook page, including some insights into the company. Maybe Jolla can learn something from them in the future

I might have to create my foldable Jolla phone myself