Posts: 739 | Thanked: 242 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montreal
Uhm, damn, why don't everyone in the States ship to Canada...
10% more market can't hurt? :P

Oh well, MobileCityOnline gets to keep my order...

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Hello,

Amazon doesn’t offer a price match guarantee. We do spend considerable effort to ensure our prices are the lowest in the marketplace at any time. Because the marketplace is constantly changing and we strive to offer the lowest price, you’ll see some fluctuations in our prices over time.

Please note that whenever you pre-order an item, the price we charge when we ship it to you will be the lowest price offered by Amazon.com between the time you placed your order and the release date.

If in case price of this item decrease on our website for this item we'll charge you the lowest price of this phone.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Please let us know if this e-mail resolved your question:

If yes, click here:
http://www.amazon.com/rsvp-y?c=hqvuhecg3442486078
If not, click here:
http://www.amazon.com/rsvp-n?c=hqvuhecg3442486078

Please note: this e-mail was sent from an address that cannot accept incoming e-mail.

To contact us about an unrelated issue, please visit the Help section of our web site.

Best regards,

Ajeeth
Amazon.com
We're Building Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company
http://www.amazon.com/your-account.
Well...that sucks. I've never purchased anything from Buy.com, I take it there just like Amazon, but how are they customer service wise, ordering processing, etc?

Guess I'll wait a week to see if Amazon lowers there price.

I bought a wireless router from buy.com and to tell you the truth it was just like amazon.com. No hassles, just your product, with shipping information, and no issues.

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Houston
Will the Nokia warranty be honored if purchased through Buy.com as it is with Amazon?

Buy.com is an official vendor. Nokia must honor any purchase of their phone as long as you bought it with the package fully sealed and can verify the purchase date with a receipt from the vendor you bought it from.

Originally Posted by legendemeritus View Post
Will the Nokia warranty be honored if purchased through Buy.com as it is with Amazon?

is there any way for myself, living in melbourne australia, to buy from Buy.com?
as it says that they do not ship out of the US.

Posts: 93 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Sydney, Australia
Originally Posted by RTbar View Post
I went ahead and canceled with Amazon and ordered with Buy. I used the promotional coupon, along with a $25 dollar voucher I had from using my Paypal credit card, to bring the grand total to $530 with 2 day shipping.

Hopefully a few more people follow your lead...........and that may then prompt Amazon to drop its price.

Last edited by Zelig87; 2009-10-06 at 05:28.

Posts: 93 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Sydney, Australia
Originally Posted by paul. View Post
is there any way for myself, living in melbourne australia, to buy from Buy.com?
as it says that they do not ship out of the US.

You have to use a Package Forwarding company.

You sign up with the Package Forwarder and they give you a US Address to use on your order at Buy.com or Amazon.

Buy.com/Amazon ship your N900 to that US Address and then the Package Forwarder does the international shipping to get it to you.

Mmmm, tastes sketchalicious

Originally Posted by Zelig87 View Post
Buy.com/Amazon ship your N900 to that US Address and then the Package Forwarder does the international shipping to get it to you.

Posts: 751 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ East Gowanus
The prices at buy.com are great but if for any reason you have to return the N900 get ready for DRAMA! I have tried to return a faulty E71 once and a monitor with pressure damage once. The monitor managed to be replaced after about a week of back and forth. The E71 turned into a month long saga involving managers and threats before I got a refund for the faulty phone. Needless to say I will never do business with them again.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mobiledivide For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy.com, n900, pre-order