Notices

Posts: 122 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
those gap is reserve for your alarm clock icon...removing those gap will make you lose the alarm icon...
i know but when my alarm clock icon is displayed the gap is the same... so what can i do?

The Following User Says Thank You to infected69 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 133 | Thanked: 140 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bristol, UK
Originally Posted by Mentalist Traceur View Post
If I was a good teacher, I'd get you on live chat and we'd go over your code together. But I'm lazy and making this myself was faster:
Attachment 16825

Just delete the ".txt" and put in the same folder as the other clocks. (/opt/maemo/usr/lib/advanced-clock-plugin/clocks/ - remember you have to be root to save there)

It's a mix of messy and okay code-wise. I left the copyright part as just Wonko's; I didn't change enough to bother adding my name.

If you look, all I did was change the text resizing values to those of the Digital Clock, commented out some of the lines, and edited one or two more, changing some variable names/order/position of things, etc.

You can delete the commented out lines without worrying about it (unless you want to add the year later). As is, it just doesn't show the year at all, and if you change it to twelve hour mode, the PM/AM appears after the date. The font size is pretty big by default, but that's what the scaling value is there for. If you want it much smaller, but want it centered instead of pinned down, just edit the 'move_to' line in the draw_clock section (and anywhere else they exist). Edit the second value, 35, to something smaller. For text, this determines where the bottom of the text is pinned to. 16±1 is about where the center of the box is. So ~25 or so might be a good spot if you shrink it... Depending on how much you shrink it of course.
Damn.

I am trying to get this to work, but it just will not display. I have moved the file to the /opt/maemo/usr/lib/advanced-clock-plugin/clocks/ folder, renamed it, and it shows in the list of clocks. I select it and click done, and nothing happens - the previous style remains displayed... If I use "pkill -f hildon-status-menu" the Status bar refreshes and the old clock style vanishes but the new one does not load.

Somebody please help! Could anyone perhaps try loading the DateTimeLinear style that Mentalist Traceur created and see if it works for them?

Thanks in advance...

Posts: 117 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Samnan,Sharjah,U.A.E.
hello i was recently playin with my n900 and i uninstalled the date-time panel (default one) from my n900 now it no longer shows up in my settings and i realized that my date and time is messed up
i forgot the name of the panel to apt-get install it from x-term...
can someone kindly tell me the name to enter in x-term? thanks in advance

I accidentally deleted my original alarm icon. Could anyone share me a copy of the icon. Thanks in advance.

i tried entering a custom format string but it doesn't seem to do anything to the clock...i tried %H:%M....nothing. is there something else i'm missing?

nevermind. figured it out myself.

thanks.

Something from me) From Android Honeycomb lockscreen.
(gap is still there)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Android.zip (44.0 KB, 150 views)

Last edited by ectaVgen; 2012-11-22 at 12:31.

The Following User Says Thank You to ectaVgen For This Useful Post: