Notices

Poll: Do you want another background?(without style? )
Poll Options
Do you want another background?(without style? )

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on May 2010 @ France
crash16 : I have one question, because I noticed something really great of the maemo5 interface is missing ?
I do not see the color changing that confirms that I pressed the button in many places. For example, when I select the wifi connection or a mode in 2G/3G applet, or by select a song, and in many other places.
Could you do something for that ?
Thanks for your great work.

Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
Before this theme I was using anDroid theme. And yesterday I swiched back just for a change and I noticed that my screen is much more responsive with anDroid. So I change them a couple of times and always the same result. Is it something related to transitions or what? Because in apps everything is OK but on desktop anDroid is much more responsive.

what i noticed is that when you change between themes the phone becomes more responsive so i am changing them after a while.....

Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
This makes no sense I'll stick with android now and I'll see how it goes.

It is very nice, liked it so far. Only thing I didn't like is the alerts background is some design, is it possible to have plain blue background for alert messages?
But overall it is very nice theme. Thanks and keep up the great work.

yup, I would also like to see something like this: http://macnugget.org/stuff/Aqua%20Blue.jpg or this: http://www.public-domain-image.com/b...-blue-rays.jpg
on alerts background

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Southern California
This is probably my single favorite theme right now. I like some pieces of Pleego better but overall I like Blue-Sky. I'm probably least fond of the lock screen but it's still pretty good and love the colors and icons in this one.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uxi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Uxi View Post
This is probably my single favorite theme right now. I like some pieces of Pleego better but overall I like Blue-Sky. I'm probably least fond of the lock screen but it's still pretty good and love the colors and icons in this one.
it is a really hard work to sort out all the icons, i didn't managed to change all of them yet...